| Chapter One |

Hello everyone! I've decided to delete my old stories and try to make a new one. Due to my low self esteem I won't be so active. but I will upload a lot! ENJOY AND VOTE! lets get started.. ( listen to the song above! its pretty good. :^)

{Narrator's POV} 

 It was an early morning in Palmdale, California, it was about 5:00 in the morning and the sun was shining. Everything was fine, She had gotten up from her bed and headed to the bathroom. She had readied herself up for the day and took a morning stroll through the town. She exited her home without any notice of her mother.

Im just gonna take a walk through this town and walk with some my friends.. if I even have any. I thought to myself. She only had herself and her little dog Brian. She walked through the town with Brian, She stopped and looked through a glass window. What was this place? Aha, it was GameStop. she had seen something she liked, And that was the brand Playstation. she had been wanting one for almost a month now. So she decided to text her mother for permission. 

Mom, could I get a playstation with my own money?

Go ahead, I wasn't planning on buying you one.

Sure you weren't mom. 

just buy it, ill be fine as long as you take care of it. 

Oh ok. thanks. 

Yeah, just buy it and come home.

She had entered the store and bought the console. She walked home while holding the console and walking Brian home. They finally arrived home and entered. She unleashed the dog and ran upstairs with the console.

-Time skip-

She finished setting up the PlayStation and began to turn it on and set up the account. At the time there was a game called Fortnite, She wanted to try it out, o she decided to download the game and wait. Finally the game downloads and she opens it up. Fuck, what if this ruins my PlayStation. She thought in despair. she shook her head and pressed X to open Battle Royale.

OK! im gonna work on chapter two now! bye!