Chapter 18

Earlier in the morning.

"Morning sleepy cat."
He groaned and flipped over. I flipped him back and kissed him. He moaned playfully and I got up.
"Ohh yeah, keep doing that mami."
I blushed and put on a pair of sweatpants. I kept my hoodie on and went down stairs.

"Good morning Raptor! Good morning sir!"
"Hey! Morning!"
"Morning!" They both said. I smiled and took a seat on the couch. Drift came downstairs only in his boxers. I looked away, my face turned red. He walked up to me and pulled me up. He sat down and made me sit on his lap. He blushed also.
"Drift, really." I whispered
"Mhm. Maybe we can.."
"DRIFT!" I whispered yelled.
"What? It wouldn't be as bad baby. You know I'm a god at it."
"I'll think about ok."
"Heheh, say yes pwease."
I laughed and cuddled him. He hugged me back. We layed down on the couch and cuddled for 20 mins. Abstrakt came and groaned.
"Get a room?"
"Shut the fuck up." Drift said while cuddling me.
"Woah buddy, take it easy I'm just saying. Don't wanna fuck your man on the couch."

I had sudden flashbacks.
Being called a man.
It hurts doesn't it.
Being called a man. Huh.

"Drift, buddy. She's using you."
"Uh, no she's not."
"Yes she is."
Drift stands up and faces abstrakt in the face. Of course he's taller than abstrakt so he's can definitely get the fuck away. "Haha, look at those small abs"
"Hm, id like to see you have abs fatass."
"I do. But I'm not gonna show."
"Why not? Scared?"
"No the girls here. And I know she's gonna love me and not you."
"Oh shut the hell up, she likes my dick so hop off."

I blushed hard and smiled softly at him. I hugged his back and pulled him back into the couch, making him cuddle me again.
"Yeah, sit back down. Dumbass."
Drift stood up again and punched abstrakt so hard that he made him knock out. He got back onto the couch but picked me up instead in bridal style. He took me upstairs and plopped me down onto the bed.
"Hehe.. now what am I gonna do with you."
"Drift please not now Mr. Wick is home..."
"No he's not.. it's just you me and abstrakt."
"Drift can we please get a room. Abstrakt could see me naked and I don't want that.. only you"
He sighed and kissed my neck, he grabbed my hand and grabbed the golf carts keys and drove out.

Time skip

Narrators POV

We all know the noises that were coming out of Y/n mouth. Even if abstrakt saw her naked she would have still been embarrassed. He would tell John wick  and they don't want that. So they got a room and went a little too hard.  They got kicked out for noise complaints and are now back at the mansion. They already had fun. Abstrakt has already woken up and told John wick.

Who knows what happens next?