I Chapter Four I

at the lake in lonely..

{You're POV

"So... what do you think of this 'Camp trip'." I looked over at him and looked back down. "its fine, I really like how the water flows here." he laughed and took a strong  look at me.  "what?" "nothing.. I just.. I I'm, I wanted to ask you something.." I nodded and bobbed my head up. "What is it?" I asked. Drift was interupted by Raptor. "ALRIGHT IM BACK" he yelled.

time skip, my lazy self being lazy

It was getting dark, somehow? I don't know. but anyways me and drift were  heading back to the  camp sight. I entered the tent and proceeded to slide into the sheets slowly falling asleep. 

{Drifts POV} 

dude, I think she digs you." I looked at raptor and scoffed. "No way, I'm a wimp, and she's falling for burnout. I can tell." Raptor gave me a look and said, "Dude no way, your just being a big bitch.and since when do we guys say were a wimp. Your ripped!" I scoffed once again and  he went into his tent oblivious about what I was about to say, "How many times have I told you not to call me a bitch, Fucker?" Raptor peeked his head out and said, "the fuck did you just call me bitch?" I let out a tiny laugh and I really regret it. "I will fuck you up in front of your 'Girlfriend' so don't fuck with me." he whispered yelled.  I backed up and went into my tent. it was really hot so I took my shirt off outside. I entered the tent and slid into the sheets, I hogged the sheets on purpose just so she could yell at me. 

"Drift! your hogging the sheets, and go put a shirt on." I groaned and continued to fall asleep. "drift! you better not be asleep! go put a shirt on." for the last time I groaned and tried to sleep.  she pulled me up and took the sheets. "Hey.. share some sheet?" she let out a grin and a faint laugh and laid down. "ill give you some when you put a shirt on. I'm cold.." I groaned and went out of the tent and put a shirt on. "there you go. now can I please have some sheets?" she grinned once again and closed her eyes. "If you give me sheets ill make you warm." she blushed hard and she sat up and looked directly into my eyes. "sure you would." she said. "I would actually. its chivalry, I'm being a gentle man."  sh started to blush hard that it turned into a smile.  "what, am I to ripped." "shut up! dick.." I scoffed and softly tackled her. "don't call me a dick. " while I said that I was practically pinning her down. this caused us to blush hard."I'm sorry.. I uh.. got a little carried away." She pulled me down and as soon as I knew it. She kissed me causing me to kiss back. "Oh my god.. I'm so sorry! I was j..just so caught up in m.. my feelings.." 

Woah, never before I thought she would do that. And the problem is, what if Raptor finds out?! God am I screwed. "OH MY GOD DRIFT NO WAY YOU JUST DID THAT. " "FUCK RAPTOR! SHIT FUCK.." I got up and off of Y/N and pulled Raptor aside. "What the fuck did I just see!" Raptor said as he laughed. "You saw nothing. Don't even think about telling the team Faggot." Raptor laughed even harder and he saw Mr.Wick walking towards us. "OH MY GOD, JOHNNY.. YOU HAVE TO ASK WHAT HAPPENED TO DRIFTY BOY OVER HERE." Raptor continued to laugh. "What happened?" I looked away and stood silent. "DRIFTY boy over here.. JUST KISSED A GIRL AHAH!" Raptors laugh was getting annoying so I walked off. "No way!! The new girl?" John asked. Raptor stopped laughing and followed drift causing Y/N to follow. Then John.