I Chapter 10 I

Sorry for the late chapters, and sorry for the short chapter! Life issues

{You're POV}

I walked upstairs and ignored what drift had done. "well, what do we do now?" he asked while walking up the stairs. "I don't know. My head has been hurting a-lot. its very uncontrollable."

"oh.. well maybe take a rest, your gonna need that for a couple of days." I walked over to the couch and laid down. "I cant compete with this.. sl.."

*Y/n sleeps*

{Drifts POV}

she fell asleep. How lonely was I gonna be?" Ask her out already you dumbass." a voice speaks. "who.. who said that?" I ask worried.

"Me idiot. Your best bud." "R..Raptor?! how did you find us?!" I yelled. "Well, lets say.. I um.. I tracked you down." "You what!" he cleared his thought and said as clear as possible, " I said.. I tracked you down."

"what the fuck?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "Shut up! Y/N is sleeping." he whispered yelled."ok, jeez sorry." he tugged on my shirt signing mr to follow him outside

"one question, why do you have a towel over you?" I looked away and grinned awkwardly. "well... um lets say something happened between me and Y/n.. ANYWAYS! back to what ever you were gonna say.."

"huh?.. well ok. Back to what I was talking about, well its the new season and it's been a couple of weeks since we we're still here's trying to find you guys all over  the place, um.. this happened." he pointed out a huge floating island All the way at loot lake( At the time..)

It Was just FILLED with gluttony and hell. The looks of it was pretty bad. And me and raptor could obviously tell something was going on. "Raptor, why is KEVIN up on the sky floating!?" I yelled. "That, I uh don't know but it's a long story. You've been gone with her longer than you think. Once we rearrange stuff, I'll tell Wicky boy over here to take you two back to out HQ." I nodded and entered the tall but small spaces wood home.

"Drift.. where's Y/n..? SHIT NOT AGAIN!" I flinched and turned over, in surprise to see Y/n luring on the floor like a Rag-doll. "Oh my gosh.. that's cute." Raptor turned over to me and laughed. "The fact that you said she was 'Cute' it's just to adorable." I rolled my eyes and proceeded to pick her up and put her over my shoulders. "Well, haven't you become a gentleman. Just get on with it already, I'm already thinking of your ship name.. what about ( Y/n ) ( first one to comment on this will get the Honers of being shipped with drift over here) combined with Drift = ???" I placed y/n down and looked straight in Raptors eyes and said something like this.. " Raptor.. I swear to god.. that is the MOST.. adorable name." Raptor began to scream quietly like a little boy in a candy shop.

"Raptor! How many times have we said this!? HUSH UP!" I yelled. Y/n woke up to the sound of my voice. I turned around and saw her tugging on my shirt. "Woah there.. easy on the shirt" I winked. "Oh my god! H-huh!" She yelled in embarrassment. "What was I doing?" She asked quietly. I shook my head and laughed, and took a seat next to her legs. "Let's ignore that for now, right now we have a big situation. And it's gonna take a little more than a while to figure this out." She looked confused so I let Raptor talk. " Ok first of all, hi!!! It's so nice to see you again! And second, uhm.. loot lake was pretty much demonized. So you know Kevin the cube correct? Well that boy wanted some changes and I guess merged with the island.. and now it's floating in the sky.." she gasped and ran to look at the window and see what's going on.
"Baby.. I MEAN UH AHEm... Y/N every t-things gonna be To-totally ok?!.." stuttering I ran downstairs to get my pants and boxers and change.
You're POV
"What has he gotten himself into. Uh. Y/n.. would you be interested in having a cup of tea with me at the diner one drift comes back?" I look at Raptor and notice him speaking. "Will drift come?.. I'm not leaving him alone." Raptor glances over to me and grins under that yellow knitted mask. " you must care for the boy, don't you?" I began to blush and kind of play with my fingers. "I- I'm just being a good person.. it's not like I love his muscular presence or his hazel eyes.. or his.." Raptor bursted into laughter. "W-what?" He signed me to turn around and it was at that moment I knew I fucked up man. "drift!? Uhm.. hi!.." he pulled his mask down and guess what.. we kissed. Now it wasn't just a kiss, it was a passionate one. The ones where it lasted 15 seconds long. Quite uncomfortable with Raptor  around.

"NOW THATS MY BOY!" Raptor clapped his hands. " OOF, I forgot you were here. Let's get back to the idea we had now." I looked up at drift and smiled, pulling his dust mask back up.
<><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><<><><><><>><><><><><><><>><><>><>>
NOW GET READY FOR YOUR SHIP NAME, RULES:
First one to comment gets it.
No mean comments (that break meh heart)
LAST BUT BOT LEAST: play fairly and live your dreams :)