CHAPTER 12!

You're POV
Well, that just happened. I can't believe he actually did that. Especially with Raptor there. "Alright you two, let's go. There's lots to discuss about."

We followed Raptor to the diner. Surprisingly the diner was still in shape! "Well, you guys should be a bit worried.. Johnny boy and carb' will be there. There pretty frustrated but I'll try to calm mostly John's temper down." Me and drift looked at each other in confusion. "What do you mean?.. Raptor?" He turned around looking directly at drift questionably. "You'll understand later on. Right now we should forget about that. Anyways, how are you and Y/n~.. doing?"

"Huh?! Raptor!" Raptor laughed and smiled at drift. "Well, I did see what you did to Y/n." He frowned and walked up to me. "Did you tell him..?" He whispered while pouting. " Well... he actually saw when you kissed me.." he was surprised and stopped. He flipped me over and pulled me aside. " I just wanted to ask you something before we even um.. forget it."

"No! No.. it's ok you can say it." I say worried. "I was gonna say, if we were.. Something.. you know. Like are we official?" I smiled and hugged him tightly. " of course drift. Why would I not? I mean you have the muscular look, and your beautiful eyes." He smiles and grabs the tips of my fingers, attempting to hold them. I nod and we lock hands. "Wow, DRIFTY you finally made the move! I knew you would come clean." Raptor teased.

Drifts POV
Well, finally. I did it. I never thought I would have the guts to say that. I wonder why..?,
Time skip
"You finally arrived? That took longer than I expected. What happened?" John wick asked. "It's kind of a long story but I'll tell you one thing. Me and y/n are official.." I quietly said. "Oh, well good for you. Now I must discuss about that floating 'thing..' in the sky. If Raptor did not say that then I'll let you check it out." I nodded and put my hands up, signing him I've seen it already.

Y/n grabbed onto my arm and tightly squeezed it. "I'm kind of cold.. mind if we snuggle tonight?" I blushed and nodded. I slowly rubbed her arm, trying to make her a bit warm. John wick coldly stared at me and y/n. I stood there dead silent and walked outside with Y/N by my side. "Drift..?" I quietly hummed and waited for her response. "I'm scared.. I don't want to be trapped here." I laughed softly and lowered my dust mask. I slowly leaned into her and kissed on the cheek.

"Drift, please.. not here.." she grinned

<><><><><><<<>><><><><
Short chapter for a reason!! Hehe.. get ready for some *********