Chapter 13

So there's smut in this chap.. if you don't wanna deal with this scroll all the way down!
—————————————————————-
"Cmon.. baby. Why not?" She laughs and pins me to a wall nearby. "Well, why don't we go back to that cabin and heh.. maybe we could do some stuff there you know?" I said softly pushing my nose against hers. "I don't see why not..?" She says.

Time skip..
"It's about time we get back here, especially without them knowing." She laughed and grabbed onto my arm tightly. " I don't know what I would do without you. Like, you mean the world to me." She whines. "Enough, obviously that's true. Though... I love you way more and you mean the whole universe to me." I say winking at her while entering the room.

As soon as me entered the room, she pinned me down and took off my dust mask. She roughly began to kiss me, still pinning me down. " is that the best you can do, love?" She laughed and rose up and off of me. "Well, I'm gonna teach you a lesson you won't forget" I wink. She once again laughs and waits for me to make a move. I quickly pounce onto her and began to take off her clothing, from sweatshirts, to her shirt then bra..

"D-drift.. keep going." She moaned. I grunted and proceeds to take off my pants, then boxers. Then her pants and then her panties. A couple of minutes later I slowly entered her entrance. It was really pleasing.. Especially for her. She was clearly enjoying it. She let out small moans as my heavy body pushed against hers. "H..hm.." she moaned loudly. I started to speed up but not to the point where I loose my shit. I began to once again speed up, this time letting out grunts and hard breaths. She, on the other hand was almost softly screaming. Otherwise moaning loudly.

"Keep going drifty.. I-I'm enjoying this s... so much." She groaned. "I.. I know y.. you are. I love you baby." She nodded and tried to turn around to give me a soft kiss. She did end up kissing me but it was quite awkward.
50 min later...

It was almost time I would come. " hey, uh.. y/n I'm gonna come soon.. wanna finish this off?" She nods and slowly disconnects from my godly member. She begins to rub "Mr. Biggs" slowly making it hard. "Wha..what's my name?" She smiled and laughs. " that's obvious. It's drifty." I went up in her face and kissed her while she started rubbing faster. " Wrong.. answer again." I say. I took her hand off of "MR. BIGGS" and put her on top of em'. I start pushing hard and deep, awaiting her response. "M..hm.." she moans. "I'm awaiting your beautiful voice to speak my queen." I whisper still pushing hard.

"I..it's mhmm..." she moans once again but louder. "D..da.." before she could finish I kissed her roughly and let her finish after. "Daddy.." I nod and took her off me and came clean. "Thank you drifty. Love you." "Love you too baby." I kissed her and went to wipe and clean everything off.

——————————
THERE YOU GO
Hopefully I destroyed your childhood. : ) bonus: the crow caw from outside. It was quite loud. But just one stood out..