I Chapter 8 I

Really sorry for not updating. I'm gonna be updating 3-4 pages today so get your pop corn and take a seat. (Btw that picture above there, was perfect replay pause. I caught that thankfully 😂) Alright let's get back!

{drifts POV }

I started to wake up, it was about 5:00 in the morning. And Y/n was already up. How could this be? I'm always the first one up.. "DRIFT!" She yelled. I'm guessing I zoned out. "Hey, fortnite to drift?" I shook my head and looked up at the annoyed female. "Y-Yeah? " she looked back down at me and grinned, "We have to leave Now. There's been gun shots everywhere.. I'm not trying to die! Are you?" I shook my head no and got up. I picked up all of my belongings and began to exit the small hut. "Let's go, I'm starving for pizza, or foood..~" I shrugged and smiled. 

"Same. I could literally eat a squirrel.." she began to uncontrollably laugh, "what? " she continued to laugh, "the fact that you said that was funny, there's are no squirrels here. Though I wish." I looked down and walked towards an incoming hill. "Tired already? " I nodded and sat down. "By any chance do you have water?" She opened the small bag and searched for water.. luckily she had packed for the situation, But no food. "Atleast we have water. That's what we need to survive this place I guess. " I drank the water and sighed, relieved that my mouth was no longer dry. "Hey? Don't go drinking our water supply." She grabbed the water bottle from my hands and took an air sip. "So.. how did we end up here.." I shrugged and began to yawn. "Why a, i so tired all of a sudden? That I should the question." I continuously yawned, questioning what the water had in it. "Y-yeah, I'm kinda tired.. and hold on.. WAIT A MINUTE? Since when did I pack water!" I gasped in fear and jumped up. "The.. they.. Bandoiler! He's trying to slow us down?!" 

As soon as I said that, we passed out not knowing what was going on. 

Time Skip.... OOO

I woke up rubbing my hand over my head, it felt like my head was being hit with a hammer. It seemed as if I were in some sort of prison. I then noticed Y/N was gone. "Y/N?! Are you ok!? Where are you?" I began to panic because she was gone.  There's was noting I could do without her by my side. She was like... I..,"Sir, this young male and the young female should be let go.. there just teens." A weird but robotic voice said, "Fine. Just as long as you drug them and get them out of my sight. There useless to me. NOW BANDOILER." Wait a minute..BANDOILER? What the hell is he doing here? If they hurt Y/N I'm gonna.., "hurry up! Battle hound. We don't want Black knight, our leader of course killing us." Wait a minute.. black knight? The most evil guy to fortnite?

Hell no. No way I was gonna deal with this guy. I banged my head a seat hard as I could and caused me to once again pass out.

{You're POV}

I woke up to a hard metal bang, it better not have been whoever kidnapped us. If they killed or did something with drift they'll be sorry. " HURRY UP AND DRUG THEM,I don't want to see them" I quickly played asleep and they drugged me. 

Time skip..

I found myself with cuts, bruises and loneliness. I tried to stand but failed. Where was drift? Where was I? I heard a voice similar to drifts, but it wasn't similar.. it was drifts! "Drift! Are you ok?" He bent down and picked me up bridal style. "I'm fine, and you?" I blushed because he was holding me BRIDAL STYLE. "I'm fine, just a few cuts and bruises here and there." We found ourselves near wailing woods, in sight, we saw a few empty houses. Drift walked into one of the houses and he put me on the couch. "What happend to you? Did they do anything to you? " I nodded no and he sighed in relief. I slowly started to fall asleep on his lap. His lap was comfy and comfortable.

"tired already? " he asked, smirking to the fact I was on his lap. "Yeah, I can't take this tiredness anymore. I atleast want to take a 10hr nap. " i could tell drift was super surprised when I said 10hr nap. "A 10hr nap? I'm gonna be all alone.." he began to act dramatic on purpose. "Stop being so dramatic, you can just shake me and wake me up whenever. " he looked at me and began to shake me. "What? You said I could wake you up." I smirked and dug my head into his lap and fell asleep.

(The avengers infinity was outro plays) time skip.

{Drifts POV}

OK. Let me get this straight. So she fell asleep on my lap right? Yeah? what if this is a cosmetic sign that were meant for each other... or a more I just being to dramatic? Yeah. I began to shake Y/N just so She would talk to me. "Ermm.... drifty."WOAH.. um.. Drifty..? I began to blush as I looked around the room. I spotted an old working computer. I walked over to it slowly lifting Y/n's head. and opened it up. I searched YouTube up, and surprisingly it worked.  I didn't know technology in fortnite was that good. I tried to find some sort of alarm noise for her to wake up. I found one and this time it was actually gonna be funny. I clicked the video and it played.

(ALI A INTRO PLAYS EARRAPE) 

"AHH! WHAT THE HELL!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. Quickly I shut off the compter and ran over to her. "Goodnight sleep? " she turned and faced me in anger. "What the hell drift? I'm just trying to get some sleep!" I scoffed and responded, "Well, I'm not the one who calls me drifty." She began to blush and her eyes widen. "Well, uh... you.. erm.." she was shy after all. I knew it! I'd thought she be that type of girl who Talks a lot.. " Did I say that? I didn't say that. I did.. I mean!" I laughed and took a seat on the couch. " no stress. I maybe.. have dreams like that? I don't know...~" she scooted back and laughed. 

(Oofergang oofergang smut -ish  not really, sorry 😐 ) 

Me and Y/N were at the opposite sides of the couch. She started scooting in and I was starting to do the same. We finally reached to the middle, and she leaned in and kissed me. The kiss soon turned into a make out. All I heard were mm's and small moans from out mouths. "drift, S-stop.."I continued to kiss her, from the lips, to the neck. she continued to groan as  carefully pinned her down still kissing her neck. "Drift... mhmm.." I laughed softly and gave her a last kiss. 

(SMUTTY END)