Chapter 17

Hey, Woods is back at it again with this book. Might discontinue just because of how bad it is hehe. Anyways I'll think about it.

Edit: I'm not gonna discontinue I love this book way to much!

OOOF
What the hell? Why'd John wick yell at us, I mean.. it's not like we did anything wrong.
*drift pounds on the door silently*
"Y/n? Pleaseeee let me innn...~"
"Relax drift. I'm coming."
"Why sound so serious?"
"I don kno, it's not like we just got yelled at by John wick." I said sarcastically. Drift pretended to pout and put his hand on my lap. He looked up and smiled, I smiled back. His sweet, damned smile. It always cheered me up in times like these.

"Both if you come down, John wants to see you."
I nodded and grabbed drifts hand and walked downstairs to the basement.

"Look. I'm sorry. Both of you. I was just so stressed out because of everything. The rift. Th-.. everything. I might sound cheesy but i was worried that drift might have done something to you Y/n"

I looked up at drift and he smiled awkwardly. I nodded and got up and hugged John wick. Then Raptor, then Carbide, then after.. Abstrakt..?
Where did he come from? Anyways. As I was hugging abstrakt (for no apparent reason) drift looked jealous. He looked at the ground and stared at it until I let go. Which wasn't as long but I was concerned to what John said. Drift doing something to me? Oh the confusion.

John wick told me that he would have a private conversation with Drift. Still for no apparent reason I don't under stand why John wick is so touch on him. He's the sweetest boy I could have. Anyways, who's abstrakt? That's a good question that's been on my mind. I might as well go say hi, but under any circumstances will I kiss or be forced to kiss him I will freak out.

*you walk up to him and gave him a wave*

"Oh, hello?"
"Oh hey. Who are you? I don't mean to be rude but it's just a question"
"I'm abstrakt, just the local spray painter."

wait a minute. I though Drift was.•
"Oh really?"
"Yeah"
I nodded and went to the kitchen once again confused. He ran over to me and pinned me against the fridge. Holy shit.
"Hey let me go!"
"If you tell anyone about that. I swear to god."
"What's so bad about being a local spray painter."
"FUCKING DRUGS."
I close my eyes to his loud voice.
"Understand pretty lady?"
I nod keeping my eyes closed, ready to cry.

He let his grip go and I fell to the ground. I ran upstairs and locked my bedroom door. I just needed to talk to someone. I mean this guy could kill me. He said he deals drugs and sell them. And I'm not trying to die by him.

*time skip*

•knock knock•
Come in.
"Hey! There you are. What are you doing?"
"Well, I don't really know what just happened."
"What's going on?"
"Remember abstrakt."
"Yea- wait did this guy hurt you or fucking kiss you?"
"He hurt me but drift please don't go. He's gonna hurt you."
"I don't fucking care he doesn't touch you or anyone else."
"Drift listen to me!"
He turned around, oblivious and puzzled.
"He deals drugs!" I said at the heap of crying. He hugged and pulled me closer. I felt safe.
"Drift don't go I beg you.  Stay here with me."
"Oh well all right." He sat down on the bed and took off his mask. I loved it when he did that. I could just see his beautiful jawline. He took his shirt off and his pants and put them in a pile. I went into the bathroom and changed in to a (f/c) hoodie with a small sushi sign. I took on my jeans and went back to bed.

Drift grabbed my sides and placed them against his body. Therefore I felt warmer and safer than usual. He kissed me softly on the lips, I did the same.
"Goodnight my precious."
"Goodnight, my prince."

so I'm sorry for being non present. I've gotten caught up in family issues and school. I promise and I mean this I won't leave again. If I do just spam my phone and I'll come back. Love y'all ❤️ -