| Chapter Two |

{ You're POV }

My PlayStation was acting up. it was making some weird noises that I couldn't even think of. "what the fuck are those noises?" I said quietly to myself.  I did start to hear strange zapping noises as well. I decided to play one solo match, it went well until I felt my self getting lighter. Was I going to die? I asked myself. Maybe I was, before I even knew it I was sucked into the game without explanation. 

Time passes."Hello?  Young lady. Wake up."  He picked me up and took me somewhere strange. I could only hear muffled words, all I could see was a pitch black area. I was afraid, where was I, who are these people? "What should we do with her. We can't just leave her here." The man complained in anger. I heard a faint smack on the counter top. Am I dreaming? Or is this real life. How could I be talking to myself if I'm asleep? I asked myself. As soon as I thought those words I woke up and panicked. I was so afraid, even more afraid than my mom.  "Who are you? Where the hell am I? Where the fuck is my house?" I asked in panic. 

" Mr. Wick? What should we do with her?" A strange looking figure asked. "I'll see, first she needs to rest. Drift quickly, go find her a room. " the Man asked. Drift ran upstairs to go search for a room. The man looked at you dead in the eye and motioned for me to follow him. I followed him upstairs and waited for a response. " young lady, your going to stay here in this room. "  I shrugged and walked in with a frown, still not knowing where I was.

I sat on the bed and wondered if I'm safe or not. I noticed that same teen male from downstairs heading into my room. I had tensed up and was not relaxed at all. " no need to worry, I'm no alien. " the male said calmingly. He seemed friendly, that was until he went off in flames. " this fucking shithole is an infinite void of hell." He mumbled. I eyed him and left the room. I had ran downstairs and sneaked out, but I was stopped by the Man. "Where do you think your going. " he said angrily. I shrugged and groaned. "Teenagers. Ugh." He groaned. I came back in and ditched my plan in leaving. I went BACK upstairs and went to my room. There he was, that male AGAIN. "Excuse me, do you mind leaving my room? I need some rest." He groaned, "can't you just sleep on the couch." 

"I would but I'd rather sleep ina bed." He eyed me like I was his mortal enemy. "Well?" I said impatiently. Instead of an arguement he just left the room and I rested. 

Time passes again bois.. 

I woke up and it was about nighttime. 10:00 pm sharp. How long did I sleep for. I got up and went downstairs to grab water. It felt like home but it wasn't home. I see him once again, that moody teenage male. I glare at him and he turns and notices. "Checking me out huh." He said with a giant smirk on his face, this caused my face to become red. Surely the others were asleep so it was just me and him. I took a seat on the couch and turned the television on.  " woah, aren't you the type to learn fast." I tuned over to him and gave him a look. He glanced at me and gave me a smirk, I look and roll my eyes. "So what do you do for a living drift." I asked. " eh, nothing really. Ever since I was transferred here from earth, I was pretty hopeless. " "that's deep, I'm also from earth." I looked dead at the tv not looking at him, trying not to admire him. Yeah, yeah i know what your thinking, your probably thinking I like him. Well that's not the case. Atleast not yet..

"Anyways, how did you end up in this fucking place?" He asked. "I opened up the game and I went into a solo game.. then I just came here. Now it feels like I'm at home. I'm still afraid though." "Afraid of what?" He asked. "I'm afraid of not going home and being shot." "There's no need to be afraid. We got you." He glared at me and smiled. I yawned and turned the television off. "Well, I'm headed off to bed. Goodnight." I said tired. "Goodnight, princess." I eyed him, "dick." I said quietly. He laughed and went to his roo

the next morning xD.

I checked the time and it was about 8:00 am. I rubbed my eyes and got up. I changed into my favorite hoodie and pants. I headed downstairs where everyone was. "How was your sleep... uhh.." I cut in and said, "Y/N. it's Y/N." "ahh, nice name you got there. Now go eat some breakfast and meet me outside. Drift is going to train you today. It might not seem like home, but you will get used to it." I nodded and ate Breakfast. "Drift, I am counting on you. Don't let me down or I swear I'll beat your ass up." John Wick said. Drift nodded rapidly and smiled weakly. "So your the one who also came out of the sky." I nodded yes and shook his hand. "Beg my pardon. I'm raptor ! Your typical average pilot." "That's awesome. Well I'm your typical average (skin color) teenage girl." We laughed for a couple of seconds and went outside. "Drift Is over there, he will be teaching you how to shoot a gun and aim. I nodded and walked up to drift.

-ok, I'm lazy as hell,  TIME SKIP!-

That really wasn't hard. I thought it would be but it wasn't. "That was some good training today Y/N. he stare into your (eye color) eyes. I turned pink and looked away. "I'm gonna go to the dusty diner with raptor, wanna come? It'll be fun."  "Why not, I'll go." He  shook his head and called out for raptor. I noticed that he was masculine, was it true? Do I like him? I snapped out of I thought and ignored the question I asked myself. "Alright drifto, let's go!" Raptor shouted. I sat in the back and continued to admire his muscles. "Drift, I think she's on to you.." he whispered. Drift slightly turned back and saw me stare at his muscles. I didn't notice he peeked but I did hear raptor. Man is he a bad whisperer. (We are NOT I repeat NOT starting this off with them being lovey with each other MK no no no.) Finally we arrived to the diner and took a seat. Raptor sat in front of me and drift sat right smack down next to me. "So drift, are you going to tell her.." drift death stared him and had his eyes wide open. "Tell her.. a joke~?" Raptor hesitated. 

As raptor laughed he was cut off by a woman working at the diner."Hello, I am nog ops. I'll be taking your order.lets start off with drinks." She said. "I'll have  a lemonade,  and Raptor would want a cherry Coca-Cola, and Y/N.." he glanced at me and bobbed his head signing me." I'll have a pink lemonade please." I said. "Ok, I'll be back with the drinks." She nodded. Drift and raptor began to talk, as for me. I started to play with some of the straws layed down on the table. One by one I tied them into animals. The first one was a kitsune, the other was a raptor. I tapped drifts shoulder and he turned. I gave him and raptor the straw models of there desire. "Woah! Y/N how did you do this?" Drift gasped. "Magic" both laughed and held the figures in there palms. "Here are your drinks. Now for food. What are we having?" She asked. "I'll have the supreme tacos" drift said. "I'll take the chimichangas." She wrote their orders down and looked at me waiting for a response. "I'll have the meatball sub. " I said. She nodded and left with our orders. I pulled out my phone and began to scroll through fortstagram. Not instagram, Fortstagram. I looked through my sisters instagram and began to have tears running down my cheeks. 

"What's wrong? " he asked while turning over. I turned over and looked away wiping the tears away, I missed my home my sister, my earth. "Hey Y/N? Are you ALRIGHT?" He asked once again but this time a little more serious. "I'm fine, just homesick. I wanna get out of this shit game." I said firmly. "I also do, but look. there is no reason to cry?"he said. I looked at him and looked away. he pulled my head up and said,"Still no need to be worried. I know their going to build some sort of thingy maboby thing. just calm down" I looked at him for seconds and turned away from him. Raptor looked at drift in awe and chuckled softly.