Chapter 19

Your POV
Fuck.
I'm screwed.
No way imma be staying in a household where I'm gonna get yelled at for fucking and being with someone I love and care about. Even if I loved drift I would still get yelled at. I knew that stupid ass brat snitched on me. Abstrakt is man whore.
"Y/n."
"Y-yes..?" I said scared out of my mind.
"Come, into my office." I nodded and sprinted over to Wicks office.
"I-.. I can explain."  He nodded, signaling me to speak.
"Me and drift.. didn't do anything. We just wanted  some space.."

he nodded and slammed a pen on the desk, making me jump a bit.

"I want. The best for you. I don't want you.. near him.

I pleaded and begged him not to do this. I can't live a week without talking to drift. Even though he didn't do anything.

He was to stay away from me and I was to stay away from him. There it was. A darn pit of misery and anxiety.

It finally hit me once again. When my dad left. That same feeling came along. The way he acted. The way he was so protective reminded me of old days.

Was..

John wick..

My..

Father?

I left the room and nodded, sprinting upstairs. Only to be followed by drift. I secretly let him inside and told him about everything and how I felt.

"I'm sure we can get through this, is we move rooms we can still cuddle..?"

I looked at him and smiled weakly. I brought back the whole " John wick Dad thing" drift didn't seem so engaged into it but he listened.

"What if he was? What if he left for this type of job? What if he changed his identity."

Drift walked up to me and hugged me tight enough to make me feel more comfortable than I was.

I felt a tense feeling running up my arms, my arms moved around drifts chest and hugged him.

He looked down and smiled. Damn. Drift always made things better. Even though times like these he would put a smile on my face.

I can't ever think of us leaving eachother for some silly reason. I felt like he was the man I wanted to be with. I loved him so much. I loved him so much to let him go.

Finally, I reached his face, pulling his mask down and softly kissing him.

"I love you.." he held me tighter

"I love you too." I held onto his body, making him soften a bit.

We got ready for bed and began to fall asleep. He held onto my body making a warm feeling. Making me less and less tense than I was before. Before I even knew it, I fell asleep in his arm, only to see him softly snoring.

Damn,
Could he get any cuter?