Part 8

-Athena's POV-

so Jack went out from my room. I started to talk to sapphire again.

"so hows your wing? are you hungry?" i said to sapphire

"(in her mind)yes. can you give me some seeds to eat.. thank you!"sapphire said

"okay.. just stay here and rest.. ill be back! just a sec.."i said

i got out from my room to get some seeds. and i transformed into an eagle to find her food. As i fly above the houses i saw some seeds on the ground then i landed beside of it and transformed back to my original look and pick it up. after i pick up the seeds i was about to go when i saw Jasmine walking on the street and she saw me! i started to walk towards her but she changed her look into a dark pale color.

"hey! Jasmine. why are you here outside when it's so cold?"i said

in her hands she made a bow with black dust and aim it to me. i started to walk towards her again but she let go of the bow with the arrow and it started to go to me then that's the time i ran away. but the arrow hit me on the back its really painful but i need to back to North's lair so i can heal myself and feed sapphire.

"what is she trying to do?is she trying to kill me? Oh! goodness i should tell this to Jack!"i said to my self

"this is so cruel! why did she do this to me? and how the heck did she transform like that if she's a normal person! ugh! so many things are coming inside my mind!"i said again

"how am i going to say this to Jack? he might not believe me!"i said again

"Aishh! i can't believe this is happening right now!"i said

"why am i talking to my self? ugh! this is so painful!"i said

And i reach North's lair but i have to change my self into something small they might notice me. So i change my self into a lizard and crawl to my room and transform back to my old self again and gave sapphire the seeds i found. i sat on my bed and try to heal my self. its really hard to heal your self than the others. Then someone came in my room so i have to hide my wound.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So i updated my story again! yeah! its been a long time since i updated this story i'm so sorry! because i feel really lazy updating this story cause no one votes or comments in this story but since my classmates always updated their story so i want to update mine also! and I'm  not really comfortable not finishing this so i'm going to finish this story okay? so here's the part 8 enjoy! haha!

~아테나