Part 15

-Jack's POV-

after Athena left i thought if what she told me is true but i know its really far from Jasmine.. tsk! i need to cool down. I flew to the park to see sapphire on the branch of the tree.

"hey sapphire! where's Athena?"i said to her.

"come sapphire.." Athena said. then sapphire flew to her. i turn my head to face her.

"why are you here?" she said calmly.

"uh..nothing. how about you?" i said

"why do you even care?"with that she run and left me there alone.

"ugh..i need to rest. maybe o can sleep trough this branch?haha!"i said laughing. okay. i need to rest now.

-Athena's POV-

before i go to the park to get sapphire i was with Mark yeah.. him. I'm talking to him earlier. i don't know how. maybe his pet dog told him with signs? i don't really know. but this is all what happens.

as i was following him his dog suddenly barked at me.

"what's wrong boy?" he said and his dog pointed me and he turn his face at my direction then his dog made some kind of sign and that sign was my name ATHENA WINDS. i can't believe he can understand it. then he turn his head again in my direction then i think he sees me. he then wave his hand. i know I'm still not a guardian but that thing just happened. finally someone can see me!

"hi!" he said then i came down to face him.

"oh! hi! can you see me?" i ask him.

"yes... who are you..wait are you Athena Winds? your really different! i haven't seen you.. are you some kind of magician? cause you got here from the rooftop and you didn't have any bruises."he ask me.

"yes and no."i said

"then what are you?"he said

"I'm a.."i said.

"hmm?"he said. what am i really? oh i know!

"I'm the princess of the animals and the savior of the plants!"i said

"really? then prove your power"he said. then i controlled his dog.

"get me a stick."i said to his dog then his dog did get one.

"wow! but he can do that then how about your power of plants?"he said and with that i raised my left hand and a tree grew on the vacant space on the park.

"told yah! but now i think i'm going to be your guardian for the rest of your life..i decided it on my own."i said smiling at him.

"really? promise me that!"he said

"i promise i will protect you every time!pinky swear!"i said happily.

"okay! ill call you if i needed you.." he said

"sure but when you really need okay because i have some things to do more like waking the animals whose in their hibernation and preparing for summer!okay i better go bye!"i said

"bye!"he said

--------------------------------------------------------------------

so here's another update guys! sorry if i didn't update for a while cause we have our periodical test after that is our "buwan ng wika" by the way i'm from Philippines guys! hope you enjoy it! follow me on Twitter @athena_cyclones. votes and comments pls! and also yeah I'm a Directioner,an Exo-L/Exostan/Exotic and a BlackJack guys! well that's it.

~아테나