Part 20

-Jack's POV-

So yeah I was freezing everything that she unfreeze and then she went back to where she unfreeze my snow and she found out what happen and went back to the center of this small city and she made my snow melt again and yeah I wasn't thinking that time so I froze the things she unfreezes and then she saw me.

"Jack?!" Athena said

"oh! hi! I can explain!"i said a little worry

"what's your excuse?!"she said angrily.

"it's Jasmine.. she still wants to snow.. that's why I done this.."i said to her calmly.

"oh! so you still don't believe me and its because of her that i'm working here so hard and all what I've done is wasted cause you still don't believe me.."she said.

"Athena! why's still snowing everywhere?" North suddenly said.

"well its because of this guy in front of me did all of this! its all because her GIRLFRIEND wants it so he did this without even thinking!"she said.

"Jack why? this thing you did will cause something terribly wrong in the nature and Athena will be the one who'll suffer..."North said

"but its for Jasmine.."i said still not giving up.

-Athena's POV-

"you know what? I'm tired of you! you want snow everywhere? I'll give it to yah!"i said really angry and then a gray cloud suddenly form and a hail storm mix with snow falls from above. I ran away from them because of my anger inside of me.

-North's POV-

"Jack are you even thinking on what's going to happen next?you didn't don't you? stop this at once!" i said to Jack. He then raise his wooden stick but nothing happens.

"i can't its too strong..even if I stop it, it'll goes back"he said

"the people here's in danger! we must find Athena!"i said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a new update guys! please vote or comment..

~아테나