Part 21

-Athena's POV-

After what happen earlier I ran and ran and ran till i'm exhausted and i ran to a cave inside a really strange forest and i know that i should be comfortable inside a forest cause i'm the guardian of it but right now i feel really uncomfortable. I hear nothing but the water droplets and the whispering of the wind and i don't here any animal sounds so i think there are no animals here. Suddenly someone speaks out of nowhere and i made an arrow with wood and aim it to the person. He has a dark colored skin and is taller than me.

"hey there my dear child.."he said in a low voice.

"who are you?"i said fiercely still aiming my arrow to him.

"put that bow down first" he said so i did what he told me, I put it down.

"I'm just Pitch Black the king of darkness and nightmares that's all."he said

"why are you here?"i said

"i should be the one whose asking that..why are you here in my territory?"he said

"I uh..I ran away.. why?"i said

"well welcome to my place and this is my home..come in.."he said smiling.

"you live in a cave? cool!"i said

"i know so what's your powers?"he said

"my powers are the control of animals and plants. I'm also the one whose melting the snow every spring that's my powers."i said while sitting down on the wooden chair.

"your more powerful than you ever imagine..you know that?"he said

"no.."i said sadly

"so what do you feel right now?"he said to me.

"all i feel is that I'm really mad at Jack Frost..that's all."i said getting mad again.

"father here's the drink you requested.."someone says.

"J-Jasmine?is that you?"i said

"oh hey! your here! welcome!"she said

"your the one who shoot me with an arrow right? why'd you do that?"i said

"oh I'm sorry..my vision is not that good..i thought your someone else.."she said

"okay.."i said

"here drink this.."Pitch said

"no I'm good thanks anyway.."i said

"i insist.."he said and forces me to drink it.

"no.."i said

"dark! come here and help me with this!"he said and somebody came and after that all i can see is never ending darkness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a new update guys! hope you like it! vote and comments please..

~아테나