Part 28 - Last Part.

-Jack's POV-

I saw them hugged each other and I'm feeling a little jealous but I have no right to be jealous so I stayed silent.

"Well what do you know Athena found a special kid! That kid must be really lucky.."North said

"I agree with you North.."tooth says

"Me too.." Sandy and bunny said.

"Yeah..they'll be a really cute couple but as time goes by that boy's going to age but not Athena... he'll die but not Athena.."i said and they all agreed.

"We should give them their moment and let's go back home.."North said and we agree to him and went off.

-Athena's POV-

After we break out tight hug I looked at him happily then I just realized that time that his the only one who'll age and die. So I decided to be just his guardian until his last breathe.

"I think I should be just your guardian and not anymore... cause you'll age and I'm not,your going to die and I'm not.. well maybe? But we can't have this immortal or abnormal relationship.. I hope you understand what I'm saying.. Mark.."i said sadly about to cry again.

"I understand Athena.. but we can just be friends,right?" He asked me.

"Of course Mark.."i said

"Will you be my guardian,Athena?" He said smiling.

"I would love to.."i said.

"Well I have nothing to say but earlier I was finding you because it's been a week.. and you haven't unfreeze the city..what happen?" He said

"It's a very very long story and you don't wanna know..now go back to your house..it's all over..and your mom must be worried because of you... now go.."i said

"Okay Athena..bye!" He said then I patted his head then he ran away from me to go back to their house. So I was left there standing alone then I thought I should go home now on North's lair and apologize to them. I transformed into an eagle and fly to the direction where North's is.

-North's Lair-

I got there and saw all of them already in their. They're talking about something. I really need to apologize to them so here it is.

"Everyone.."i said and they all look at me.

"I'm really sorry for everything I've done this past few days..I'm truly sorry..it's all my fault..I'm really sorry.."i said hoping that their not mad at me.

"It's alright Athena..it's really my fault not you.. and I'm really sorry too Athena.."Jack said

"Yeah..it's all Jack's fault..he really is the top 1 on the naughty list.. he never change.."North said and all of them agreed.

"Athena let's have a talk outside on the roof, is that fine with you?"Jack said.

"Sure.."I said then we went to the roof and then sit down.

-Jack's POV-

"So whose the lucky guy?" I said

"He's just my closest friend.. his name is Mark.."she said smiling.

"Your interested at him. Huh?" I said

"Maybe..maybe not?"she said plainly

"I'm really sorry for everything Athena.."i said

"It's okay..I forgive you.. that's what I always do.."she said then North called us both. So we went back inside.

"Athena..I think your name is one in my naughty list.."North said

"I know.. I did a really bad thing..but it's alright.. I understand it.."she said then laugh and we all laugh.

-Athena's POV-

"So this is me.. a simple guardian whose not so good at things but understanding..this is my story and my name is Athena Winds! See you guys soon!" I said then smiled at myself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here's the last chapter of this story.. finally it's complete! And actually I'm thinking of a new fanfic of How to train your Dragon..yup since I like DreamWorks movies.. I'm still thinking of it.. so enjoy and share this story to your friends please.. thank you guys so much for reading this! Signing out.. bye! Wait for that story okay? Haha!

~아테나