Part 19

-Athena's POV-

So it's the start of spring day. I should go now before something wrongs gonna happen.

"today's the day!"i said to myself. I left my room early in the morning to do it earlier. I chose what place should i unfreeze first then i decided to go to the park first so i got there.

"Your the first to be unfreeze.."i said to myself and I raise my right hand and the snow starts to melt.

"I'm done with this place."i said and I went to the streets and whenever I step my feet on the road the snow melts I decided to run for some fun.

"I'm so happy! let's run for it!" i said and shoot my powers to the trees to unfreeze it and to the things around me. I started to touch things to unfreeze it.

"I missed this so much! yeah!~ I have more place to unfreeze so I need to be quick!"i said and run again trough the streets. Then I remembered Mark's house.

"I should unfreeze their house."i said and went to their house to unfreeze it.

-Jack's POV-

Okay this is the day! earlier i saw Athena went out from her room so i followed her quietly so that everything that she unfreeze i could froze it again with my powers. I saw her on the park unfreezing my snow and after she left i froze the park again so it'll stay cold. then i followed her on the streets and every time she unfreeze my snow and left I'll froze it again and again. Until she went somewhere so i followed her again and i saw her going on a random house and unfreeze it but before she left she looked inside the window and smiled after that she left and i froze the house again and look inside the window and saw a guy sleeping but i need to go so i left and followed Athena wherever she go so that i can froze the things she unfreezes.

"Jasmine will be happy and I'll do this even if it takes the whole day"i said to myself.

-Athena's POV-

So i think that i unfreeze almost 60% of this place and that was quick really quick. so i was going wake the hibernating animals from their place and i went to the place that i unfreeze first the park. I went there and i was shock like really shock because the park was covered with snow and i know that i unfreeze it.

"what happened here? i know i unfreeze this place..I'm sure..this place was the first I unfreeze...who did this?"i said really unhappy and with that i couldn't wake the hibernating animals cause there's still snow everywhere and i thought how about the other place that i unfreeze. are they now melting or are they covered with snow? My mind is so tangled now i couldn't think straight. I went to the places that i unfreeze and yeah..everything's covered with snow.. I can't believe this! So i went to the front of a store and slam my right foot on the ground to make the snow melt and after that i saw something goes trough my feet and is making the ground froze again.

"What the?!"i said and turn around and I saw Jack?!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new update is here guys! hope you like it! vote please..

~아테나