Part 14

-Athena's POV-

i hate Jack! he thought i like him! well never in his wildest dreams.

"i want to scream!ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! i hate you! you freak!ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" i scream so loud that i think my tonsils were about to explode.

i was flying around and i thought that i should go to the city cause i haven't been there since yesterday. so i went in there and saw this guy. he's nice. very simple. has nice features in his face. i wonder what's his name? so i followed him kind of stalking. haha! then his friends i think went to him and called his name.

"Mark!" one of his friends called him.

so his name was Mark. it echoed in my head a few times Mark! Mark! Mark! Mark! Mark! wow! i guess i like him! new inspiration is here!

"I'm gonna be your new guardian! haha!" i said to myself. at least my anger decreases a little bit.

"ugh! what should i do right now? i know I'll think of the summer! on what should i do.. yeah that's good! I'll plant more trees,grasses and flowers!" i said excitedly

"I'll wake up all the hibernating animals! I'll call all the birds to come back here! i'm so excited!" i said happily

out of nowhere i saw a black horse with yellow eyes. i ask my self what's that creature? i think i can also control that since i have the power to control any kinds of animals or creatures like animals. so i command it to come to me.

"come my creature.."i said to the black horse straight in the eyes and guess what? it came to me. i hold it in my hands.

"your a really beautiful creature.. and your quite different..wait your made of black dust.. that's really really awesome!" i said and went to have a back ride with it.

-third person's POV-

"i can't believe it she can control my creatures!" i said

"we must get her!" i said again

-----------------

short update sorry guys! author's block... well hope you like it!

~아테나