Part 22

-Pitch's POV-

"well done my kids..she'll wake up and she'll be on our side and that makes us more powerful! she doesn't know that she can control all kinds of weather.. we'll use her to fight North and the other guardians..Athena still has the more power even thought they all mix their powers! hahaha! victory is our!" i said while she's sleeping on the chair which she sat there earlier.

"i hope the potion will work.."i said and then i saw something change on Athena she turned to Gray her hair turned into a grayish color. After that she opened her eyes and i saw the color of the moon on her eyes. I wonder if the potion works..but i know it work cause of her new look but you know sometimes the outer only change but not the inside.

"huh?what happened? who are you? who am I?where am I?"she said

"your one of my kid dear..I'm Pitch Black and you are Althea Moonlight and you are inside my home of course.."i said to her

"so your my father? why I can't remember anything?"she said

"yes I'm your father..cause you are a really special guardian and you should obey everything I said and don't listen to anyone..okay?"i said

"okay my dearest father! I'll listen to you only and not anyone else.."she said. I must tell her that she has the powers to call all the weather on earth and can control plants and animals.

"And your powers are you can control animals,plants and can make different weather.."i said to her.

"really? i have powers?! woah! i really do have.. maybe that's why I'm special!"she said and tried her powers.

"yes..but you can only use your powers when i told you so..okay?"i said

"sure!"that's the only thing she said. then she stroll around the cave to find light black and dark black. they became friends really fast and everyday they train their powers for our fight with North and the other guardians. day by day Athena or should i say Althea got even more powerful because of her trainings.

"okay! we have one week until I'll show something to you Althea.. you should do what i said okay?so practice more.."i said to her and she nods and goes back to her training.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New update guys! hope you like it! vote and comments please..

~(아테나)Athena