Part 26

-Athena(Althea)'s POV-

As my father said that I looked at the five of them and unleashed my powers. I don't know why I'm kind of enjoying this thing it makes my soul free from something i don't know. I build a really high wall around them but one of them flew above before I closed the top of the wall. So maybe the fight is between us and that guys was Jack. So build a bow made from wood and aim it to him then I release the arrow but he miss my shot. When he's about to go on the left side I build a big wall which he bumped on it then i shoot another arrow at him and it hit him on his shoulder. After that he fall from the ground then suddenly I felt really dizzy for a second then I also fall from my knees then everything changed.

-Jack's POV-

After I fall from the ground I looked at Athena and saw her falling on her knees then her face came to normal again. I hope she remember me now.

"Athena.."i said

"huh? where am I? Jack..Jack?!"she said.

"oh no she's back from her normal self!"i heard Pitch said.

"Jack! you are so dead! you freak! I hate you! your so dead when I get my hands on you! I'm freaking serious!" Athena screamed at me.

"Athena before you kill m-"i said but then cut of by her talking then I remove the arrow on my shoulder.  It hurts!

"you! I'll make you suffer like how I suffer all this..this time!"she said then transformed into a Siberian tiger then jump a few feet away from then start to go around me. it's like she's really an animal that's going to kill a prey. I got scared.

"Athena I'm really sorry for not believing you.. but now I believe you..I'm really sorry Athena please forgive me!"i said pleading her.

"oh really? since when did you believe me?huh? now what are going to do? huh?"she said growling still on her tiger form. I don't know what to say so I just keep quiet.

"answer me!"I was shocked when she suddenly screamed at me then jump on top of me growling so I laid on my back. I don't really know what's going to happen next and maybe its the end of my life being one of the greatest guardian. I'm really happy because I'm one of them and yeah North was right she's really going to get mad at me when I do that.

I really wish that she won't kill me cause I have so many missions to do.

-Mark's POV-

I'm outside walking beside the road waiting for Athena even though snowing and nobodies outside. It's been a week but it's still snowing really hard. It should be spring right now but it still snowing. Where's Athena? what happen that she can't unfreeze this bunch of snow?

"where is she when I needed her?"i said then the snow became more heavier and then I couldn't move my legs then my waist.

"Athena! Athena! Athena! help! somebody help me! Athena! I need you! Athena! where are you?! Athena! help! help!"i screamed as loud as I can to get help.

"Athena! Athena! help! anyone?! I need help! Athena!!"i scream but then I was buried alive with snow. I really need Athena's help right now cause I can't breathe then everything went black.

-Athena's POV-

I was about to bite Jack's neck but I don't know why..I can't control it because of my angry on him. But then I heard someone whose voice is really really familiar..wait it's Mark! he screamed for my name for a few seconds then stop. He needs my help. After I heard him I ran away from Jack to find Mark. I can smell his body so I followed it then I was shocked that the city is half covered with snow so I transformed into my normal look and start to unfreeze the whole city and it did. I found Mark lying on the ground then I pick him up.

-Jack's POV-

I closed my eyes because I don't want to see how I die but then I opened my eyes to see Athena's ears moving then she left me there and all the walls she build disappeared then I saw her running somewhere. I saw Pitch looking at us then also disappeared. I know something's up with Athena for not killing me but I'm also thankful because Athena left me and all my problem is the wound in my shoulder but I'm fine now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys here's a new update! I think that the next chapter will be the end of this story and can i have a favor guys for the one who love Jack Frost please share this to your friends who also like Jack Frost or the one who enjoys this story please.. thank you so much guys! please leave a vote guys. ^_^ good day guys!

~아테나