Part 24

-Pitch's POV-

"my kids! you all should rest now to obtain your powers for tomorrow..go and sleep and I'll just do something.."i said to the three of them and they all go except for Athena.

"what are gonna do father?"she ask politely still had that good side of her.

"a plan for tomorrow..my dear.."i said smiling

"what are we going to do tomorrow father?"she ask again

"it's a surprise!now go to your room and rest." I said and she nod then went to her room. Tomorrows my revenge to North and the other guardians who cause me lots of pain. They don't know that Athena is here on our side and has the most powerful powers in the whole wide world and because of Jack, Athena is here with us knowing I'm his father. Then I remembered something.

"Dark! come here." i said then he came down rushing.

"what's wrong father?"he said

"your the one who made Athena's potion right?"i said and he nodded his head

"how long is the effect of it? the potion must reach the time after the fight."i said

"i don't know when the effect will subside.."he said

"okay..okay..go now!"i said and he went back to his room. I hope the potion won't subside before the fight or were dead.

-North's POV-

Few days have past and still no sign of Athena and tomorrow's the fight with Pitch and still we can't find Athena.

"maybe we shouldn't just show up tomorrow.." Sandy signs with his symbols.

"no Sandy..Pitch might destroy the city with that new member of his."i said.

"we should just prepare for tomorrow because Athena is impossible to find cause she can turn into different animals right?" tooth said and I nod my head and everyone went different ways and I thought Athena might be the one whose Pitch's describing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New update guys! Hope you like it! Just having a hard time right now..had a fight with one of my friends..please give me some advice on how were going to be friends again...thanks!

~아테나