AUTHORS NOTE

hey guys! i hope you all enjoy this story and have a great time! this book is going to have a layout - one chapter will be set in the present, and the next will be set in the past. the two different types of chapters will link together and honestly i am so excited to do it because there's going to about 60 chapters all together how fucking awesome is that! the ones in the past will focus on her life on the ark and the present ones will focus on her on earth. its honestly such a fun concept to play with. 

an fyi - updates may be sporadic. i have the majority of the present chapters done but next to none of the past ones, so the next update might be in a week or a month. i am really busy - im in my last year of college, applying to uni, working and i'm moving so i have a fuck ton on my plate.  i am going to try and stay on top of all the books i've posted but it may be where i have to draft books i can't stay on top of and go back to my old technique of writing the whole book beforehand which is helpful but very tedious. if this happens i'll let you all know first. 

i hope you all enjoy!

disclaimer: i do not own the 100, the rights go to their respective creators. i do own cassie and all other original characters created by me, and i own her storyline. 

WARNING: MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND MENTIONED THROUGHOUT, GRAPHIC VIOLENCE AND STRONG VIOLENCE