1

fluffturd xoxo

N/o pov

"C'mon taetae, you can spend more time with us, please " whines jimin at his best friend clinging on his short slim arm.

"Like, it'll be super duper amazing. I'm sure 100% you'll pass it without first thoughts"said jin nodding frenetically.

"No, I don't wanna talk with Jennie, I don't like her plus that my ass will be seen and I don't like it" said taehyung pouting in the middle of the hall.

Well, what a school, cheerleaderes need to wear what the ones decide. The boys are seen by them girls that tae hates and girl by some boys that he didn't know the existence about.

"We'll talk with them tae, and you know Jennie likes you. I mean she always talks about you how flexible you are and that you'll bring major people at the games " said jimin as a good thing about Jennie talking about taehyung.

She always chooses the best bodyes in her cheerleader group. And no boys in it it's a little odd for him. Even if she at the start if the school, tryed to enlist him forcefully.

"Uh fine, you talk about this every day and you give me nightmares. Ugh I can't even sleep because I'll hear your voice in a corner begging me" said taehyung throwing his head back and jin passing his fingers in it.

"Finally" yelled jimin as people in there kept looking at them. "Oh here they are jinnie, let's talk with them" pointed jimin at the four boys walking in.

"Jungkook, our friend wants to enlist with us this year for cheerleaders " said jimin and jin nodding while blushing at namjoon that kept starring.

"No I don't. You forced me " pointed taehyung not looking at the boy behind him.

"Ahamm. Good. Good. Sure. Meet me in the school's gym at 11 " said jungkook looking at the curved body taking taehyung as a girl.

"What, what what? Isn't Jennie going to verify me? " frowning looked up taehyung meeting for the first time the guy he heard a lot people talking about him.

"No, me and the others are gonna check you, you looking feminine and I'd love to see what that little cute body of your can do" said jungkook forcing himself not to smirk at the angry puppy in front of him.

First time meeting the meticulous jeon jungkook and that tattooed boy already made him angry. Even if taehyung had a kink for boy with tattoos. Jungkook was what he loved, but with that personality, he didn't even though twice. He didn't like jeon jungkook.

"No, I refuse. I refuse this! " stomping his foot numerous times on the floor as jungkook and his friends laughed at him.

His gray hair and natural blush was more visible this time. And taehyung felt the warmth in his body increase.

"At 11 sweetie. Come , once you talked with me there's no going back, or I'll come and pick you up" smirking jeon said looking evily at the angry puppy in front of him.

"No no nooo!  Don't call me that, come back here you mean boy, I hate you, you heard me? I hate youuu" yelled taehyung as jungkook laughed while going away at the cute boy that was looking like an angry puppy by pulling stunt like that.

Yes, he hear about a boy taehyung more like a girl. But he never saw him around as yoongi said he's more reserved and running away from Jennie.

He knew Jennie was looking for him to help their school for new comers. So hearing that the boy was flexible by seeing him dance, well not him, but people told him that.

And maybe, jungkook had his attention fully on the big ass that the boy owned. So he'll own it too. Later or not he will.

Even if taehyung won't want. It doesn't matter. Jungkook wants. If he wants, he gets.

Jungkook didn't get the meaning of no, only the meaning of yes. And taehyung won't stay on his way from taking that ass.