real 13

I love this song

N/o pov:

"When am i going to see you again" asked Simon smiling cutely at him.

"I-i don't know but we'll talk on Instagram for sure and plan it"

Taehyung didn't want to see him again. Simon seemed a pussy and a stupid guy that when you needed an ear or a shoulder to cry on he would just be all stupid and joking about things.

He needed someone that should listen to him amd comfort him then maybe cracking jokes and play. Someone who just saved him from bullies and bad people.

"Ok kitten. Make sure to text me. And think of me after I'm leaving and when you sleep at night"

What? Why would taehyung do that? They just met and he leaned on him just because he thought that Simon was a good friend. Taehyung didn't even have that attraction towards him.

"Oh.. Uh, yea, sure" waved taehyung at Simon that was going for the station to pick the train.

It was already late and his true friends that remained with him were going to stay a little bit more just to stroll around and maybe going to that park where the lights after 10 pm were going off.

But that's not what they did. The couples just went away and taehyung was left with daehwi in the middle of the city at a bar.

"I see you like simon " said daewhi drinkin his lemon tea as taehyung.

"Well at first it did. But then, like, when y'all left me for ten minutes, he went all dumb. I mean. He started poking me harshly and then with his fists and I didn't like it. I don't like him " pouted taehyung.

Remembering how the group went to buy cigarettes or beers and food. So taehyung was left with simon that in a second went nuts and played with taehyung.

But taehyung is so fragile and skinny. He was sure that by tomorrow he'll have bruises in those places.

"He did that? Damn already like that and it doesn't sound good. "

"And see, he texted me " showed taehyung the texts to a shocked daewhi.

"Think of me bitch what? Is he alright? "

"I told you, i don't like this. And him. " pouted taehyung then closed his phone.

"Well that's fucked up and a bit sad because I have to go. Maybe I'll come to your house tomorrow with jimin and jin or something " said daehwin getting up and going in front of the empty bar.

"Sure text me before you come so I'll take a shower and then maybe we'll cook something before going out" said taehyung leaning and giving a peck on daehwi's cheek as the other one did.

After daehwi went on the left street he went right. Taking out of his pocket his white headphones and putting on the first song on his playlist.

Just then, half the song, and in front of the machine cigarettes a little bit far from his house. Saw jungkook leaning on it.

Panic went up his heart then to his face as his eyes went bigger and mouth agape.

Crossing the street he speed up and stared at his shoes. But that's when he saw another pair right in front of him.

Throwing the can of tea away and taking off his headphones. He looked up at an angry jungkook.

"Putting stunts right in front of me, and didn't even greet me. " growled jungkook at the scared boy.