9

N/o POV :

"G-get the fuck off me heavy fucker" with gritted teeth and clenched jaw, taehyung, with the power of a fly, moved jungkook A-side and ran away.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck, he's gonna destroy me" running and looking everywhere to hide, he thought that jungkook won't catch him and the chance to put his hands on taehyung were low.

But taehyung still ran in the last classroom on the corridor jumping out on the window.

"When did I start to run away from someone. I ain't no bad bitch" assured himself going on the corner and leaning on it catching his breath.

"I need to be a bad bitch. To confront that heavy slut and make things clear. My virgin ass ain't gonna take a little bunny Dick in it. Fuck no!  Momma raised no masochist! " mumbling to himself, taehyung wiped his Sweat.

Looking around, he ran in the campus right in his room. Quickly and looking in every way making sure the bitch he's running away from won't jump right in front of his face.

Slipping in his room quietly, he hide himself in the only cupboard that was placed into the table in middle on the room.

Taking his phone into his trembling -from anxiety- hands , he lowered the light and put his phone on airplane mode.

Seeing the amount of messages he got from jungkook, he frowned and made sure in his mind that one day, he'll kick jungkook's so gard that the big fucker will let him leave in peace.

After hours passed. Taehyung got bored. In that small place yet he could shift and take a good nap- and he did- his body ached.

10 pm. Late enough and he bet that everyone was already in their warm bed sleeping.

Sweaty and at the same clothes, taehyung went in his room picking short pinkish laced shorts, pinkish paties and a grey top together with his roses scented shower gel and cherry shapoo.

Tired, he waddled on the corridors right into the showers. Going in the far stall and setting his stuff behind him, he closed the black door and started to shower.

Body full of foam, he played with his hands making bubbles and attaching them to his body -more like his chest- or onto the wall.

Rough hands and a body too muscular than his too delicate frame, attached to his as them hands roamed on the nice smooth tummy.

"My pleasure finding you here" whispered the rough low voice turnin on the water "in my hands after you promised me something "

Son of a fucking bitch, mister jeon dickhead jungkook. Peppered kisses on his shoulder adding tongue with them.

"Let's see how you get out of here " growled jungkook pushing him roughly into the cold wall.