4

N/o pov:

Staying on the roof of the school. He finally got up and went to take a shower.

Going at his locker, he took out a new skirt and top , because every cheerleader must wear it in school.

Taking everything off, he stepped in the shower closing the cloth that covered it. A moan was out of his lips as the warm water runner down his skin.

"You shouldn't moan in here peach " a kiss with a mumble and a pair of arms that sneaked on his waist.

Widening his eyes, he already knew who it was. Jungkook, the new bully that... Bullied him.

" get out please " with a little voice he managed to say feeling the others skin pressed on his back feeling the boxers pressed on his as with an erected member.

Peppering kisses all over in pleasure of the burning skin with a good smell that made jungkook eat him. Jungkook ignored the voice that bugged him and a hand traced the flat tummy to the perky nipples.

Felling a hand pushing him away made him angry. No one, ever, refused him. And not even taehyung would refuse him because if now he want taehyung, he now gets taehyung.

Anger raising in him, he saw how taehyung managed to get a towel that now covers his parts...but now them parts will be jungkooks.

Taking off the towel harshly and throwing it behind him. He pushed taehyung on the cold steamy wall as he took of his boxers.

"You don't seem to understand when I said that this ass is mine. Means that I'll show you"