3

N/o pov:

Monday, the day that taehyung literally cursed from the first second he put his feet on the cold floor after waking up.

With a 'damn this day and the others that might come'  and coming to school planning to hide till the last minute just not to go training.

But that's where he's now. In the gym where cheerleaders and the team boys we're practicing.

Dragged by daehwi, his new friend. Who whined while dragging the poor taehyung with 'no no no, tae, you won't leave me alone there, I'm in, you're in.'

A speech that not only made taehyung roll his eyes but to internally cry and sob like an ugly wolf just because... He didn't want to see jungkook.

The little spoiled brat that made him do that. Anyway. He still hated Jennie's voice every time she yelled.

"Now, taehyung. Since i know you're flexibility, come here, and show how a good split you can do so the girls can do it. That'll make a good coreo. " nodding to herself and yelling catching attention from the boys that stopped.

As cursing every planet and everything that could come in his mind at the moment, trying to make that damn skirt not showing his ass, he still walked in front dragging it down.

"Stop being funny tae and do that damn split " yelled Jennie as he wanted to bad to bad mouth her but he kept it inside, right in the esophagus, it won't go down just so it could come out rudely but he gulped it down hard.

Crunching and opening his legs, making sure that his prince parts, or what his mom saied " you're princess parts" won't show.

"Hope you'll open up like that from me pretty " widening his eyes and wanting to make a big fight out of that. Jennie butted in.

"Just do that damned split for gods sake damn taehyung,  damn split" with a hand on her forehead and other one motioning around.

Fuck me God. Making another Jesus, siblings.

Muttered to himself as he finally did that 'damn split' as his ass showed fully to the guys and girl.

"That'll be perfect to tap you from behind " the last bit was in.

Getting up to the voice that already got all his nerves in every part of his body. He approached jungkook as he stood with his nose in front of his chest, that's what he reached tiptoeing.

Looking up angrily. He stated " you darnly motherf-er" with that he pushed a finger in jungkook chest only to agree in his mind that it hurt. So pushing jungkook away with his hands only to push himself back, wasn't an option.

Again taking the shirt jungkook had on in his fists again on his tiptoes "how dare you talk that dirty to me you spoiled brat, I can't even look you in the eyes because I might puke. Look at you sweaty man. Disgusting"

That's what he can. That's what taehyung can say. So jungkook only could laugh with others, because what taehyung just did, was super funny and cute.

Putting on a serious face, jungkook let his hand cup taehyung's ass harshly as the little boy flinched by the roughness and the hurting feeling.

"Because that is mine " with a dark voice for everyone to hear. Taehyung reached his hand and slapping everything he can.

To the point where his hand hurted but jungkook only laughed again " that turns me on, felt like a massage, do it again"

"I hate you, I hate you" stomping his foot on the floor and storming outside.

As people in there stopped laughing. And talking about how taehyung, the sassy rude boy, tryed to slap the boy with a mass of muscle only to get hurt himself.