14

N/o pov:

"Why shouldn't I? " this time. Taehyung couldn't take it no more. This guy just had some really heavy balls to come and talk with him.

"Listen here big douchey guy. I don't know you, you don't know me. Stay the fuck away from me and keep it one hundred because I'm not going to really lose my time and sanity over you. Bye boy" and with that. He left.

The adrenaline and beating heart made him smile a bit and boost up his confidence he didn't have. And it finally come to put it straight in his face.

"Funny" jungkook dragged him back "if you think that after fucking you, you're going to go off on another guy. You're wrong. And let me tell you again, once I touched that body of yours. If I hear, if I fucking hope not and pray to got not to hear that you went to another guy. "

Threatening and looking so angry "I hope on everything in this god dammed world that I'll kill that shit and when I come for you. Forget about the day light princess. Because you'll eat fists and fucks from me. Don't say I didn't tell you. So be a good boy. And walk"

That's funny. Taehyung had the right reply to him. He just needed to get in front of his dorm. He'll show jungkook that, he's the boss. And not the other way around.

Laughing in his mind. Taehyung saw the guy in hiss philosophy class, mino. A cool guy that taehyung never really had the chance to talk nor really minded him.

"Watch me bitch" and with that, grabbing the boy that was talking on the phone smuched him on the lips and dragged in his dorm room then locking it with trembling hands.

That's, taehyung. Stubborn and never about to end causing trouble. No one can tell him what to do when it's about himself. And jungkook doesn't have the right to when all their years together in the same school weren't good.

"Uh dude. That's gay " said mino looking confused and the trembling, blushing boy.

"Yes, yes yes yes, I am. Like oh I'm sorry. " said taehyung ignoring the beatings in his door and the more confused boy in his room sitting on his bed.

"Oh fuckin fuck fuck god. Fuck. Fuck taehyung. Fuck if. FUUUCK. I'll meet you're ass tomorrow, if not. I have all the week and oh boy you're going to geeet it. Both of you. " and with the last hit, jungkook left angry and fuming.

"Oh, you're free now. " said taehyung packing some of his things in his school bag.

"Was that your boyfriend or something?  Did you just cheat on him? Oh my god!  Am I really getting in trouble because of you? Is he going to beat you? " too many questions. And why wouldn't taehyung reply. He might make jungkook's reputation go down the toilet and maybe in hell.

"He's not my boyfriend fortunately. I didn't cheat, I'm not good at that. Well, you might get in trouble if you don't mind take a mini vacation away from him. Maybe even worse. But I'll just have to go to my parents house so. Habr a good tomorrow , if that's possible. "

"I might go and pack too. Where to? " asked mino looking around the boring room full of posters with boys.

"Busan" replyed in a hurry to his bathroom.

"Let's go baby" said mino happily.

"Boy, I'm gay " said taehyung throwing some creams in his bag and panties.

"You told me that. But look. I really like my life so I don't want to die right now you know. I might want to live a little bit longer. " said mino opening the door and going in the front room with taehyung that didn't bother to lock his room.

"So I have a car. I have my sister in busan, a wonderful coincidence. And I just need to change and take some things and off we are "

Thoughts on this chapter?

Other chapters?

This book?

Me?