real 12

N/o POV:

Taehyung remember that day. Even if he avoided jungkook from the past two weeks. He alway made sure not to be alone.

That's why. Now he was with his friends and new friends. He was laughing at the joke the new guy was just making about the mouse he saw two days ago in his garden.

"And - yea right - and I swear that fuckin mouse was so small that I could've smash it with my foot. " Simon. A new transferred guy that was cool, in taehyngs opinion.

"Dude. The one I've seen was like a fuckin toy car" said junghuo, his classmate.

"Cool dude, I - they're disgusting, but like- I like them" with a pleasured face admitted Simon.

And that made taehyung let out the biggest laugh ever. Laughing at Simon for his stupidity and he couldn't stop.

"You like them huh? " asked taehyung letting out another laugh.

Yes. He was better. Daehwi and jimin made sure to take him out and help him in every way possible. Even if it mean for them the worst, but it was all about taehyung.

Looking around he saw jimin leaning on yoongi. Even if the boy was mean to him almost every time he saw jimin, but they still liked they're presence around themselves.

Daehwi on the lap on a guy he still didn't had the chance to talk, yet himself was leaning on Simon. A cute guy that had the best attitude ever.

And so an hour passed where taehyung drank a beer and now he was sitting in front of a closed bar. Trembling of cold.

He felt Simon engfuling him in a hug and thinking of it, taehyung let it be, cuddling in the buffer guy.

But then he saw jungkook on the other side of the street leaning on the wall with other two guys smoking a cigarette and glaring at him.

And taehyung didn't think of it, so he just adverted his eyes and kept cuddling, thinking that he was always safe around people.