7

N/o pov:

"OK y'all" pacing from right yo left " Jennie's  not here" looking at everyone " Imma take the lead to cheerleader too " with a proudly face and strong voice , jungkook looked at taehyung's scarred expression.

"If that's so. I think i hurt my foot yesterday and i can barely walk" looking at daehwi " ah yea, oh.my.God It hurts" such an annoyed tone but evil eyes looking at daehwi as he turned around and left.

"So that's why" keeping his eyes on that big fat ass "today I feel in a good mood" looking at the door already closed " y'all gonna relax " he's so going to get that ass.

Cheering everyone, some yelling. Jungkook followed the same path taehyung did and some students younger than him bowing.

Showers, the place where taehyung would go after he finishes school to change for going home.

With big steps, almost running, jungkook carefully opened the door thinking that maybe it's his lucky day and see that fat ass right in front of him.

Yet all his eyes got was taehyung stretching and moaning while mumbling some things such as curses for feeling the pain he got from all the cheering.

"Till tomorrow taehyung, tomorrow is the last day then after the game you can drop or more easily kill jungkook. " mumbled as doing a split after he thrower away his skirt wanting to feel the coldness of the floor on his skin.

"Dress up" a voice made his hear turn instinctively around.

Calmly he said " it's not like you never saw it before " stretching his hand near the toes " like in the shower or at the practice " leaning in front as jungkook could see an good amount of glistening tanned back skin.

"I might fuck you" as he touched the bone spine " and I won't stop till I see your ass red " as he fully put his hand on the burning skin " or better, bloody" and with the other hand he slapped the ass leaving a mark on there surely.

"All I hope for you is to lose tomorrow then for me to fucking beat you " shoving the hand because it made him stressful.

"And if I don't, prepare yourself. Because all you'll see for the next entire days will be my dick so far up that pretty fat ass " with cold eyes and low voice he got up walking away as taehyung trembled a little starting to pray for tomorrow.

What book should I update?