real 10

N/o POV:

Pain. Jungkook was rough and taehyung didn't like it not even a bit. He wanted to scream and yell for help but jungkook's big rough hand was on his mouth.

Biting harshly on the smooth, roses scented skin. Roaming hands on thr body that was made for him. For his pleasures, hands,  bed. EVERYTHING.

"S-stop it. I'm sorry I behaved badly trowards you but this is rape jungkook" talked in a low tired voice.

He felt it. Taehyung felt the lust from the other one that roamed his hands everywhere. And yes, he did thought of escape, but after hearing the door being locked and the key being thrown somewhere.

"You owe me. It was the deal. You are mine if I win. And even if I didn't win, I'd still have you. Because from now on you can't be anyone elses, because I marked you, inside outside. " groaned kissing and biting in a rush as if jungkook couldn't stop once he set his eyes on something.

"And I'll make you remeber me, remeber this day, remember how your insides had me and have from now on. " leaned his head on the wet shoulder as jungkook took the cherry scented shampoo and put it on his hands.

Shoving in three fingers. He groaned already "it never felt this amazing feeling on my hands. Guess it will be my first time now, and ever" as jungkook licked his neck.

Jungkook was known as the king of sex, every girl loved his rough snap and sadistic way. The man that made you cum just from putting it in.

But jungkook never made love, he didn't have someone to love for him to show his soft side. And jungkook never had his eyes on someone for so long.

He knew taehyung from his friends and always had his eyes everytime the feminine boy that passed by. Jungkook asked himself once the little boy passed near him leaving behind a pomelo scent "did this little man knows me that he doesn't even acknowledge me"

And no, taehyung never knew him but heard about a jungkook. Yea, nor did he   really cared to watch around when some boys eyed him.

Jungkook was gay, but sex was what litterally made him forgot what was going around or so.

Groaning loudly, jungkook pushed in feeling the tight velvety walls so tight that he tought only from pushing in, he could cum.

A hurt scream made jungkook snap from his heavenly feeling. But did he stop? No, the devil that had a reputation around, didn't stop and thrusted in powerfully.

"Please stop, please please please, I beg you to stop" screamed taehyung,  hands white from scratching the marble wall.

Glueing his body to the smaller one, he went on too harshly for taehyung to stay on his feet. Ready to fall, jungkook tightened his hold on him, making the once caramel skin, red.

"The best sex ever " mumbled jungkook with the last thrust cuming inside on the boy that stood there sobbing without words.

Looking down, both of them saw cum with lots of blood going down the fit trembling legs.

Getting the water he washed taehyung off and dressed him with his Grey shirt and balck Klein's.

And got him back in his bed. Yet jungkook didn't feel bad. Bad for taking taehyung's purity, nor hurting him.

"And now you can't escape." Whispered looking at the blank faced boy with opened red eyes looking at the ceiling.
"Nor leave my side" as he pecked the sweaty forehead getting up and leaving not looking back.

Whistling while walking to his dorm. He'll remember this day forever. And maybe, he'll keep this one for ever.

Because in his own bordel that he owned. Couldn't make room for the one that will......