jaemin was currently sitting in chittaphon's room who was planning a murder carefully. he had taken out a piece of paper and markers, as well as maps to jeno's home and started doing all kinds of calculations. jaemin would have honestly been frightened but he was too sad to feel anything besides betrayal so he just sat there and watched his friend.

"okay, so what we are going to do is: we are going to tie him up, then i am going to fucking rip all his sorry fingers off one by one. then i'm going to take out his eyeballs so he doesn't even dream of looking at others, nevermind touching them. well, he couldn't do that anyways, because, you know, he doesn't have any fingers left. then i'm going to cut his dick off and throw him in a garbage can far away from my house, hoping that he dies and that the cops won't find me" ten finished with a bright smile.

"sometimes i am afraid for myself when i'm with you" johnny sighed exasperatedly.

"the lyrics goes like 'i like me better when i'm with you', babe" ten winked at him. "anyways, back to the problem. jaemin, i want you to remember that you are so much better off without him."

"no i... what does renjun have that i don't?" he asked with tears starting to pool up in his eyes. "i was never good enough. this is the third time it has happened, hyung. what if he cheated on me with others too, not only renjun?" he sniffed.

"i don't even understand why you didn't break up with him when it first happened" ten scoffed. "look, honey. i know it hurts. and i also know why it hurts, but you need to remember that it wasn't your fault. and it had to be like that, for some reason we may never find out. but, of course, that doesn't mean that i'm going to let him live" ten said with a wicked smile.

johnny shook his head as he hugged jaemin to his chest, soothingly rubbing the younger's back who had started crying again.

"it's okay, i promise" he whispered in jaemin's ear as ten moved to the boy's other side, hugging him as well. "someday your prince charming will come and take away all the pain."

who knew that the said prince charming has already been there since a long time?

i love me some angst
i hope you are having a great week guys! ❤
一r。