十五

{KAKAOTALK}

rainjun
baemin

1:26am

rainjun
hi..

baemin
hi.

rainjun
look jaemin

rainjun
i just wanted to apologize for this whole situation. i really am sorry.

baemin
i don't accept your apology, thanks for trying tho. bye.

rainjun
what do you mean you don't?

baemin
renjun you've hurt me so much. we were friends before you and jeno got together and then it was okay for a while. y'all were going strong but jeno still hung out with me plenty and then suddenly he always cancelled on me, never invited me anywhere, because he said that you would get jealous. yeah, i'm sorry for having a big fat crush on your boyfriend, but i couldn't help it and you know that. you took him away from me, as childish as that sounds and i was left with nothing, alone. obviously the rest wasn't your fault entirely, but still.

rainjun
and how do you think i felt?

rainjun
seeing my boyfriend hanging out with someone as gorgeous and funny as you. i know you are better than me in every fucking aspect and i can't handle it. jeno was all i had and you took him away from me too. i'm his first love, he's mine, he always was and he always will be.
please don't fuck this up for me.

rainjun
he's all i have.

rainjun
please.

rainjun has blocked you. you can no longer send them messages, tap to see more...

一一一
short ass chap
i apologize