二十二

jaemin's heart was beating fast as he was sitting on the bus, looking out of the window and feeling how sweaty his hands got.

he didn't feel like this because he was meeting up with the love of his life, on the contrary-he felt bad for leading gunseok on. he knew that what he did was stupid and that he shouldn't have done it, but it was too late now and he didn't want to cancel the date last minute. he wondered what gunseok would say about his choice on where to go, but that was the least he was worried about as he was thinking up ways to tell gunseok what actually happened without breaking the older boy's heart. he knew he couldn't avoid that happening but he still wanted to do it in the nicest way possible. if there was something like that, anyway.

by the time he got the starbucks they agreed on meeting, his heart was beating out of his chest and he had to remind himself to actually breathe. he was feeling terribly guilty and gunseok didn't help that as he showed up looking all hot and excited. jaemin felt like fainting.

"hi, jaems" greeted the half chinese boy with a big ass grin on his face. god, jaemin hated gunseok in that moment."you look very cute today."

jaemin bit his lip and felt the blush creeping up his neck and only mumbled a tiny 'thanks, you too' before urging gunseok to go into the cafe. jaemin got his strawberry and chocolate frappuccino meanwhile gunseok settled down with a chocolate chip one. and, of course, gunseok being the gentleman bitch he is, paid for both of them and jaemin felt more and more like a monster as each minute passed by. they made small talk while sipping on their respective drinks. gunseok talked about his new art teacher who finally appreciated his works and whined about having to manage his dad's company after the man retires and then proceeding to talk about opening an art gallery in a few years. jaemin was drowning in gunseok's soothing voice and he didn't even notice that he wasn't answering. he was only staring at the way gunseok's mouth was moving.

huh, what was up with him?

"you spaced out" the older boy giggled while chewing on his straw. precious.
wait, what?

"sorry" jaemin chuckled nervously. "hey, i have to go somewhere now, care to join me?"

"sure, where are we going?" asked gunseok while drinking the last bit of his coffee before throwing out the cup. jaemin follows suit as they exit the caffe and they fall into a nice pace, walking so closely that their shoulders touch.

"secret" was the simple answer.

"i hope you are not going to murder me and rape my dead body."

"shut up, gun."

"yes sir, shutting up."