the next morning felt like hell for jaemin. he got home at around seven in the morning and just had time to change into his uniform so he could go to school. he hadn't slept a bit and his head was hurting but at least the bad thoughts weren't there as much anymore.

he didn't even say goodbye to his mother as he took off in the direction of his everyday hell, school. he was scared of what would happen, since him, renjun and jeno were all classmates but as Crucify Me by BMTH came on his playlist he tried focusing more on Oli's screaming than his worries. when he got into the building a lot of people looked at him with pity filling their eyes and he was awestruck once again by how fast rumors spread in his school. he hung his head low in the hallways, but as he got into the classroom and lifted his head he was immediately met by jeno's apologetic gaze and renjun's slight smile.

he almost gagged, but tried to stay strong while walking into the back of the class and sitting in the furthest corner away from his ex-boyfriend. he slammed his head on his desk as he was trying to concentrate on staying awake and not crying in front of everyone.

"hey jaems, how are you?" he heard mark's soothing voice, as well as his big hand that was caressing his back now.

"i'm fine" he murmured, biting his lower lip.

"sure. want me to sit here for the rest of the week?" the canadian boy offered and jaemin lifted his head up to look at him."man, you look like shit."

"thanks whore" he rolled his eyes."i didn't sleep. and you don't have to, just sit next to donghyuck and do boyfriend stuff with him."

"ew, i have a boyfriend and he's not donghyuck thank you very much" mark scoffed."but are you sure?"

"yes mark, i am sure. go sit with your bestfriend, i'm not going to fu-" jaemin got interrupted by donghyuck slamming the door open and walking angrily towards jeno. mark jumped up from his seat faster than lightning mcqueen and rushed to his bestfriend to restrain him from most likely commiting homicide.

"you fucking bitch!" donghyuck screamed."i'm going to kill you in your sleep and then rape your sorry-ass corpse with your own dick you hoe, you hear me?mark let me motherfucking go i'm so ready to throw some hands!"

jaemin stood up and went over to them, standing in front of donghyuck so he could grip his shoulders.

"that's nice, but i'm not rich enough to bail you put of jail, so could you please calm down, hyuckie?" he sighed exasperatedly at one of his best friends.

"look jaemin i don't even care if he himself is jesus number 2, i'm going to torture him. he's a bitch and he doesn't deserve a fucking beautiful human like you! thank god he's dating literal trash, you're like worth more than all of jeffree star's gucci things! so, let me fucking k-" donghyuck got interrupted by the teacher walking in with a blonde haired boy trailing behind him.

"what is going on here?" he lifted one of his eyebrows."mr.lee, mr.na and mr.lee, please go back to your seats, the class has already started!"jaemin bowed quickly before scurrying back to his new seaty leaving a muttering donghyuck and a very tired mark behind as he sat down again.

"right, so, good morning class. i see the joy on your faces as always," he started and cleared his throat."this is dongeun, he's going to be your new classmate. please be nice and try not to kill his braincells. you can sit next to jaemin"the said boy tried to hide his frown. he was so not in the mood for socializing.

the new classmate made his way to the tired boy and plopped himself down next to him.

"so, do you pour milk or cereal first?"

"what?" jaemin asked with a confused expression on his face.

"just answer my goddamn question, peasant!"

"what the fuck" he muttered."of course i pour cereal first, what kind of drugs are you on?"

"cool, you're my new main hoe."