author's note。

hey there you beautiful people!

first, i want to apologize for the long wait and for disappearing again. i am going through some stuff that i have to sort out and i wasn't able to write it out of myself but seeing as i'm getting better i wanted to finish this book. to be honest, it wasn't meant to be this abrupt and bad and rushed, but i didn't have any other ideas and i felt like this moment in the storyline was the perfect one for gunseok to step up and be jaemin's knight in shining armour:)

thank you for being here for me with your amazing comments, thank you for reading this book and taking your time to give me feedback and always being respectful. i love you all lots and lots. 🖤

now, onto my other books...

for him has to go, i'm sorry, but i will have to take that down for as long as i don't have ideas for it. i might put it back up after a while. as for selcouth, i don't really know what to do with it. i was going to take that down as well, but i don't really like the idea of that anymore, so i'm just going to put it on hold until further notice.
i am currently working on the new part for satan though, so i'm not goig to disappear.

okay, maybe only for two weeks, i'm not sure if wattpad is banned or not in china, but if it isn't i will try to write there too:))

i also have two new story ideas, but that's something for the future.

anyway, thank you again for sticking through this with me and thank you for the support and the love.

have a nice life and make sure to drink lots of water.

—若熙。