Hercules Mulligan x reader

How could I ever, ever, be mad at you?
Female reader!
Trigger warning maybe? (Dad jokes)
Hamiltime

(Y/n)'s POV
I paced around in the bathroom for the millionth time after throwing up my guts. I know for a fact I'm pregnant because Hercules and I got drunk and decided to have sex....not thinking of the 'consequences'. Well the 'consequence' is that I'm fucking pregnant and I'm worried Hercules is going to leave me. He wouldn't do that, right? Ugh I have no idea. We never even talked about having kids! I paced around more and heard the front door slam closed. Oh no, he's home. I cleaned up my yucky barfy face and cleaned off my dress. Fixing my hair I walked out of the bathroom and downstairs to see Hercules taking off his shoes.
Well, here I go!
"Honey, I'm pregnant."
"Hi pregnant,.... wait what?" He turned to me quickly.
I took a shaky breath and said again, "I-I'm pregnant..." I looked at the floor and then felt his big arms wrap around my tiny frame.
"Hi pregnant," He got on his knees and his head went near my stomach, "I'm dad." I heard him chuckle, "I'm dad."
"I'm gonna be a dad!" He jumped up and spun me around.
"I can't believe it! We are gonna be parents! We are gonna have a kid! Or kids!" He set me down and hugged me once again, just with more force.
"wait, you're not mad?"
He pulled away and raised a brow, "why would I be mad?"
"I don't know we just never talked about kids so I was worried you would be mad..."
He cupped my face and softly kissed my lips, "how could I ever, ever, be mad at you?" He chuckled, "you're too adorable and lovable to be mad at!" I giggled and wrapped my arms tightly around his torso, burying my head into his warm chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist and he started to sway us, humming tunes as he did so. He spun me around and pulled me closer once again. We swayed towards the couch and he pulled me down where I was snuggled in his lap. Herc grabbed a nearby blanket and wrapped it around us.
"Names?" I asked, he chuckled and kissed my forehead.
"Hmmm well if it's a boy, Noah. If it's a girl, Abigail or Vivian." He smiled, "any objections or other suggestions?"
"I like the name Arthur for a boy and for a girl I like the name Aj."
"Aj?"
I nodded.
"I like it, it's different and creative."
"Well I'm glad you like it dear." I pecked his cheek and we continued to throw names and snuggle more, enjoying each other's presence.

Word count: 461
~ The Mockingbird ❤️