John Laurens x pregnant! Reader

Why am I dating you?
Female pronouns, duh
Modern/college au
Requested by: anna-love-piggy

(Y/n)'s POV
I walked towards the table John was sitting at with his friends, they were all laughing and joking around and such, hopefully the news don't wreck him. Okay so John and I have been dating for a few months now and one night when we were drunk we 'accidentally' had sex without protection and here I am pregnant with his baby. "J-John?"
"Hey sweetie, what's up?"
"Can I talk to you?"
"Yeah sure." He stayed put in his spot and his friends continued to eat.
I sighed, "alone John."
"Oh."
His friends all smirked and 'Oooooed' at us, "oh shit up guys. I'll be right back." John and I walked over to the fountain luckily no one was there or around the area.
John shoved his hands in his pockets, "soooo what did ya wanna talk about?"
I sighed, it's either now or well now I guess oh whatever, "John you're going to be a dad."
"I'm pregnant?"
"I'm pregnant."
"You're pregnant too? Whoa." He smiled in amazement.
"Why am I dating you?"
"Well hun you're kinda forced to now because you are carrying my child." He chuckled a tad bit, "OH MY GOD IM GONNA BE A DAD!"
"There ya go now you got it!" I smiled at him and he picked me up, "I'm gonna be a dad! We're gonna have a kid! You're gonna be a mom! Dahhhh this is the best day of my whole damn life!" We spun me around and I giggled, "I'm not hurting you right?"
He questioned as he set me back down on my feet. I put my hands on his shoulders as his hands rested on my waist, "not at all. Do you have anymore classes?"
"No, you?"
"No. Wanna head to my dorm and cuddle?" He pecked my forehead, "That sounds perfect."
We ran off to my dorm and watched movies for the rest of the day, as we snuggled on the couch and ate our favorite snacks.
"If it's a boy I wanna name him peter Parker."
I giggled, "just because you like Spider-Man?"
"Maaaaybe." I giggled again and snuggled more into him, "we can name him peter if you want. But if it's a girl we are naming her Bridgette or Zoe."
"Sounds perfect." He pecked my forehead and we continued to watch the movie.

Bonus
(3rd person POV)
"I don't think John is coming back." Hercules said after he saw John and (y/n) run off.
"Where do you think they are going?" Laf tilted his head as he ate a French Fry (omg cannibalism!)
"They probably went off somewhere to have sex." Alex shrugged.
"Most likely." Herc stated.
"Orrrr they just wanna hang out?" Laf said.
"Nah they're getting it on."
"Oh my god Alex." Laf sighed and put his head in his hands.
"What it's the truth." Alex shrugged.
"Oh my god Alex shut up, there are children present."
"Bitch where?" Hercules asked.
"Me you fools!" Laf screamed as he plugged his ears. The others chuckled at their friend and continued to say stuff that were inappropriate.
"God dammit you two." Laf cursed.

Word count: 541
Sorry if this was really short, I tried!
~ The Mockingbird ❤️