Anthony Ramos x Mermaid! Reader

Requested by: hamwicknews_21

(Y/n)'s POV
Anthony and I are finally engaged, and I think it might be time I tell him my secret. I want to make it special though and try not to freak him out of course.  That's it! I dialed his phone and called, "Hey baby." He answered.
"Hey ant, when do you think you're going to be home?"
"I'm actually on my way now, why?"
"Just getting kind of bored and lonely...."
"Oh okay, well I'll be home soon love you baby."
"Love you too." I smiled and ran to our bathroom deciding to draw a bath for us. After finishing getting the bath ready I heard the front door close. I smiled and put on my silk bath robe. I met him in the doorway of the bedroom, "Hey." I smiled and he grinned, "what's all this for?" He played with the ribbon that was keeping it on my body.
"I need to show you something." I whispered and he smirked, I grabbed him by the collar and led him to the bathroom. He noticed the nicely drawn bath and he smiled, "what's all this."
"Don't speak just strip please?" I whispered and he grinned, "as you wish." He started taking off his clothes and I took off my robe, and got into the tub. When he was done he climbed in behind me, I leaned my back against his chest.
"What did you want to show me?"
"Wait." I whispered and I felt him nod as his chin rested on top my head.
Time passed and scales started to appear, I heard Anthony gasp, "Wait...does this mean you're a..."
"Mermaid? Yes. But I'm not the scary one I'm like Ariel from the little mermaid mermaid." I explained and he pulled me close, "thank god I don't want you eating my face off."
"I already do that when we make out silly." We both chuckled and he poked at my tail.
"It feels so real." He said amazed.
"That's because it is Anthony." I giggled.
"Right knew that." I giggled again and we enjoyed our bath. Talking about my life as a mermaid and how his day was.

"Thank you for telling me my little mermaid." Anthony smiled and pecked my cheek.
"Mhm."

Word count: 381
Sorry it's short! I've been busy
~ Cotton Candy Koi 💕