Thomas Jefferson X Reader

⚠️Smut!⚠️
Requested by: Random_Nerdy_Rebel
Female Pronouns
Wizard/Harry Potter/Fantastic Beasts/anniversary

(Y/n)'s POV
I used my wand to set up all the candles around the place and light them, to set the mood. I set the table and finished up his favorite dinner, Mac and cheese! As I served the dinner, whine was poured into glasses and seated at our separate spots. I casted a spell to keep the meal fresh so I can get dressed. I went up to the bedroom to get ready, pulling out two dresses I couldn't decide which one to wear. Both were tight dresses that would hug my curves, and Thomas thinks I look sexy in both sooo I'll take his word for it.
"Magenta? Red? Magenta? Red? Magenta? Red? Magenta? Red?"
I pursed my lips as I held the magenta dress to my body, I looked in the mirror back at niffler playing with my jewelry.
"Niffler? What do you think he would like best magenta? Or red?" All niffler Did was sniff then go back to my jewelry. I lightly chuckled and asked the bowtruckle instead, "twig opinion?"
He poked out of my heels and pointed to the magenta tight dress.
"Thank you twig." I casted a spell to put the dress on my body quicker.
"Okay makeup and hair." I moved towards the vanity where niffler was stuffing my necklaces into his pouch, "greedy much?" I giggled as I styled my hair. I heard the sound of thomas' car pull into the driveway so I quickly levitated my things back to where they were. I shaped a heart with rose petals on the mattress and lit more candles. Putting my heels on I walked down the stairs to see my wonderful boyfriend.
"Welcome home baby." I grinned and all he did was mumble a hi and flop onto the couch. I walked in front of him and smiled trying to get him to notice me.
"Baby, do you know what day it is?"
He rubbed his temples, "What your birthday? Valentines? I don't care." He said in an annoyed tone.
"No actually it's our anniversary sweetie....you didn't remember?"
"Well duh I had have you correct me."
"O-oh right...well I made dinner if you're hungry. It's your favorite ma-
"Mac and cheese I know I know. God you are super annoying today."
"Sorry. A-are you hungry? We can eat and maybe later too if you want maybe we can have a little fun?" I purred as I rested my hands on the coffee table and stared into his brown eyes.
"Oh my god (y/n)! You're so fucking needy! Can't you just leave me alone for a fucking minute?! God just fuck off! Who cares about this dumb anniversary I sure don't!"
I stood back as he lashed out at me, tears clouded my eyes and I froze. My lips quivered and I slowly stepped back. I then furrowed my brows in anger and used my wand to pull his gift and drop it harshly on the table in front of him.
"There. Here's the last thing you'll ever receive from me. I hope you like it, well at least more than me which will be easy because turns out you never even liked me!" I stormed off up stairs slamming the door behind me. I undid my hair and pulled my jewelry off throwing them by niffler. I grabbed a trunk and started packing clothes. My magic helped me get it done quicker.
"Come on you two. We are leaving so niffler grab all the jewelry you want because we are not coming back." They hopped into the magic suitcase and I grabbed both cases, grabbing my coat on the way and hurried down the stairs. As I stepped off the last step I saw Thomas looking at the gift I gave him then he looked at me, "where are you going?"
"Somewhere that isn't here."
"Why?"
"You wanted me to leave you alone. Dinner is still ready for you though." I started to walk towards the door but Thomas stood in front of it.
"Please don't go baby."
"Don't." I pointed a finger at him but he took my hand in his.
"Please don't go (y/n) I'm so fucking sorry I said those things. I shouldn't have treated you like that, it's just I had a bad day today at work but I shouldn't have taken it out on you in that way. Instead I should've talked to you about it. I'm so sorry darlin'."
Dammit he knows how much I melt when he calls me darlin'.
"Tommy...."
He kissed my hand and looked into my eyes, pleading with his eyes, "is there anyway you can forgive me?"
I pursed my lips in thought and he stepped closer, "if you want...I can show you how truly sorry I am." He purred, "darlin~" He pecked my neck and I straight away melted into the moment.
"Show me." I breathed out and dropped my suitcases onto the floor. He ripped my coat off and lifted me up, gripping the backs of my thighs he carried me up to our bedroom. I fell on my back and he landed on top of me on the mattress. He pressed soft gentle kisses on my neck and jaw line. "God I am so sorry for treating you like that earlier."
"Ah~ Tommy is okay just please, I need you." I moaned out as he peppered kisses around my cleavage.
He sat me up to unzip my dress and pull it off of my warm body. He threw my clothes along with his across the room and started to run his hands from my waist to my breasts. Kissing me passionately as he did so. He reached back to unclamp my bra and I planed him through his boxers, feeling him harden even more than he was earlier. Like the other clothes he threw my bra somewhere in the room and lead his lips down to attach to one nipple as he massaged the other, "oh god~ t-Thomas~"
He grunted as my hand found their way inside his boxers, stroking his member.
"F-fuck darlin~" he purred before latching his lips around the other nipple and massaging the one he got done with sucking.
"Mhm~"
He finished with my breasts and let me take his boxers off, letting his boner spring free. I bit my lip as I looked at it, "darlin' wants a snack don't she." He said in a low husky voice, laced with his southern accent, and damn was it sexy.
"Mhm~" I purred and stroked him, keeping eye contact with him as I went down on him. He pulled my hair and pushed me down a little, making my eyes water. He grunted as I hummed onto him, and soon his seed filled my mouth. I licked the remains as I looked into his eyes, loping my lips afterwards.
"Thanks to my fucking job I forgot how damn sexy you are darlin' and damn did I miss it." He captured me in a kiss as he landed on top of me, going near my entrance.
"Now?" He purred and I hummed in Yes, he entered and I clawed his back.
"Ah~ f-faster Tommy god please~" he picked up his pace as he thrusted and went deeper. I arched my back in pleasure and rugged his slightly sweaty curly locks, "Ah~ r-right there Thomas! Fucking god yesssss~"

After more thrusts I felt a pit in my stomach, "b-baby~ Mhm~ I'm c-close~"
"Hold on darlin I'm just about there." He thrusted deeper which really wanted to make me finish but if I did that I would get in trouble, so I waited.
"Okay darlin~"
I screamed his name as I finished and he finished with me, he collapsed on me, "j-just stay in for a bit Thomas. Is that okay?"
"Y-Yeah that's fine darlin."

"Okay." He pulled out and cleaned him self up, cleaning me too. We pulled the covers over us and he snuggled me closer to his warm muscular chest, "do you forgive me?"
"Mhm."
He smiled and pecked my head, "I love you darlin."
"I love you too baby."

Word count: 1384
Okay, well I think it's time for my shower using holy water but I hoped it was okay. Will update soon!
~ Zebby Cake 🖤