Philip Hamilton x reader

Shh...just let me speak
Female Pronouns
College au

Philip's POV
"Dude just make a move already." I heard my best friend Jacob (/:3) whispered as I continued to admire (y/n).
"You know I can't.."
"Sure you can, it's easy. Just walk up to her and ask her out. The dance is coming up soon y'know."
"I know, but you know it's not that easy. What if she says no or I make a fool of myself, or even worse both?!"
Jacob let out a sigh and put his hand on my shoulder, "listen phil, I'd say do it now...you don't want to be wondering and admiring her forever. Go big or go home and it's now or never."
"Jacob. I can't. She's so beautiful she would never like a guy like me."
"Ugh you are impossible you know that?" Jacob groaned and got out of his chair and walked out of the library.
I sighed and face planted the table, then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and saw her.
"Uh-hi I just wanted to say uh I r-really like your hair." (Y/n) stuttered out and have a nervous smile. I felt a grin take place on my flushed face, "Thanks."
She nodded and walked off. That was strange...but nice. I watched her walk off in admiration, soon deciding something. I rushed out of the library and saw (y/n) continuing down the hall, "Hey (y/n)!"
She turned her head, and I walked closer to her, "Uh I was wondering if you would maybe like to go to the dance with me?" I scratched the back of my neck as I waited for her to answer. Her small smile turned into a huge grin, "that would be wonderful. Meet me at dorm 1780 second floor at 8:00." She walked off but stopped and turned on her heel, she pecked my cheek, "see ya there Philly." She winked and continued to walk away. I felt someone's arm wrap around my shoulders, "told ya."
"Shut up Jacob."
He chuckled and pat my back, "good luck."

The dance

I finished buttoning my top and put on my clip on tie. I checked the time and decided to start heading towards (y/n)'s dorm. Once I arrived I took a deep breath, this is it, and knocked. A random girl opened the door, "oh you must be Philip. (Y/n)'s been talking non stop about you." The girl pointed out and I blushed, "Yeah that's me."
"Cool. She'll be out in a second. Also, if you hurt her I'm gonna kill you. I swear I will rip out your vocal cords so you can never say a mean thing to her, I will cut of your hands so you can never touch her, and—
"(F/n)! That's enough. Don't scare him off okay." (Y/n) pushed her friend away and looked back at me, "sorry about them her...she gets over protective at times...."
"It's okay...you look gorgeous by the way." She looked down at her (f/c) dress and smiled, "thanks! You look handsome."
"Thanks. Are you ready to go?"
"I just need to get my shoes." She quickly slipped on some converse and linked her arm around mine. We walked to where the dance is and handed the man our tickets. Once we walked in we heard the music blast around us. I pulled (y/n) to the dance floor and we started to dance. Sooner or later a slow song came on and I felt my face heat up, "Would you like to dance?"
"I'd love to." She smiled and put her arms around my neck, and I put my hands on her waist. We swayed to the beat and she laid her head on my chest. I rested my head on hers and pulled her closer to me, loving how the night is going.
Sadly the song ended, and so did the dance an hour later, Well for us that is. (Y/n) and I walked down the halls together holding hands, "thanks so much for taking me."
"No problem. I thought you would've said no." I chuckled and she looked up at me.
"Why would I ever say no? I for sure thought you would never ask me. I mean I'm not all that great." She pretended to kick a rock and I frowned a tad bit at her.
"What's not to like about you?"
"Everything." She mumbled and looked at the ground releasing my hand, "Sorry. I ruined things didn't I. I should just go... thanks again." She started to walk off but I jogged after her and turned her around to face me.
"Phil-
"Shh...just let me speak. (Y/n), you are the most amazing and marvelous girl I have ever met! When I first saw you my heart went boom, because your beauty was all I can see, everything else disappeared and there was only you. When I found out more about you I was even more helpless for you. And jeez the whole time I was thinking what I gotta do to be with you, and now I finally worked up the courage to ask this angel in front of me to a damn dance! And god I'm so happy I did because you are a wonderful, beautiful, amazing, funny, sweet, kind and such a great person, that I truly love. And will always love. So please, will you be my girlfriend?" I noticed tears stream down her face and she hugged me tightly, crying into my shoulder.
"I love you too Philly, and I will gladly be your girlfriend. Thanks you for everything." I smiled and hugged her tighter, "you're welcome."
We pulled away from each other and I cupped her face, pressing our lips together we shared the most amazing kiss.
"Wanna go back to my dorm and watch movies? My roommate is out for the night."
She smiled and grabbed my hand, "that would be lovely. Do I need to bring anything like pjs or.."
"You can just borrow one of my sweatshirts." I shrugged and smiled. Her face flushed and she looked at the ground, "o-okay." I chuckled and we walked towards my dorm.

Word count: 1051
Lol, and Zebby wrote the other 1,051!
~ Zebby Cake 🖤