Books, books and more books

Day three - Wednesday

Harry woke early the next morning and indulged himself in an old-fashioned lay-in. When he could remain in bed no longer, he reluctantly threw the covers aside, and climbed out of the bed. A quick shower ensured he became fully awake and he walked back into the bedroom, rubbing a towel over his hair. Maybe he should drop the glamour that hid its new length? It could always be explained away with a spell or potion. Putting the notion aside for later, he ambled over to the large wardrobe filling most of one of the walls.

Stopping in front of it, Harry pulled the doors open and took out a fresh set of underwear. It had been bloody embarrassing looking over the Seven Sin's selection of underwear, trying to find something that wasn't made of leather and wasn't shaped as a thong. Draco had drooled over some of the items and had tried to talk Harry into buying them; causing Harry to turn several shades of red by the time they were finished. Fortunately, Lucius had been there and had put a stop to his son's shenanigans, keeping a businesslike attitude the entire time.

Slipping the underwear over his hips, Harry considered his vast collection of shirts. Lucius really had gone overboard there and he reminded himself to talk to the blond and make sure he paid back the money Mr. Malfoy had spent on him.

Hesitating briefly, Harry pulled out the leather trousers done in blood red and pulled them on. They were a bit stiff, but fit nicely just as the pair he'd tried out in Sean's fitting room. Adding a deep black silk shirt and the vest made in the same colour as the trousers, Harry looked himself over in the full length mirror. Not bad, not bad at all. Settling on the bed, he pulled on his boots, opting to tuck the trousers inside the bootlegs. Standing up he frowned when he caught sight of his reflection. The black boots didn't fit at all. He wasn't sure what was wrong with them, but they somehow ruined the ensemble. Shrugging, he turned them the same colour as the trousers, much better. Nodding in satisfaction, Harry left the bedroom to find some breakfast.

He found Draco sitting at the table, sketching once more. Harry raised an eyebrow. It clearly was more than a way to pass time. You didn't work so diligently at something unless you had a real interest. I wonder if he'll show me what he's sketching if I asked?

Not feeling secure enough with their tentative friendship to be nosy, Harry decided to ask some other time, setting for a soft, "Good morning Draco."

Draco looked up startled; he hadn't heard the other enter the room. Then his eyes widened and he grinned. "Looking good there Harry. Those clothes suit you," he said getting up from his chair to slowly, almost predatorily, walk around his mate to fully take in how he looked.

Harry squirmed uncomfortably and in an attempt to turn the attention away from himself said, "You're not so bad looking yourself." And indeed the Veela looked very handsome dressed in black leather and a pale green shirt. Silk of course.

"Why thank you kind sir," Draco replied with a small bow. He straightened and was about to say something more when there was a pecking sound on the window. Opening it an owl flew inside settling on Harry's shoulder, holding out its leg and the scroll tied to it.

"Thank you." Harry said untying the letter and opened it.

Dear Sweetie,

In the bag you will find the transporter for the crate with your books.
Having done a quick inventory, the rest of my stock amounts to 483 Galleons and 11 Sickles, if you are still interested in them that is.