[ 2 ]

[ Jaemin's POV ]

Since I met her, she was stunning. Her hair was flowy. Her eyes are like diamonds. She was so chubby. She's my dream girlfriend. I really want to meet her again. Sometimes I hang out with Jeno. One day, I met her again at the mall with my freaking ex by her side. 

"Jaemin oppa!" she said.

"Oh. Hello. Nice to meet you here," I said.

"What are you doing here alone?" she asks.

"Oh... I was just walking around to get some coffee," I answered.

My ex, Jiseo just standing there with her snake eyes. I hate her so much. We broke up because she cheated with Mark Hyung. Mark Hyung was my friend, but now he was my enemy. 

"DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH MY BEST FRIEND?!" she said.

"SHE'S YOUR BEST FRIEND?!" I ask.

"Yeah. And you're her ex-right?!" she said. 

"YEAH, IT'S ALL BECAUSE SHE CHEATED ON MARK HYUNG!" I said.

"Really eonnie?!" she said.

"UGH!! YOU GUYS ARE SO DUMB! I'M JUST GOING TO GO TO MARK OPPA. I HATE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!" she said.

Then Jiseo leaves. Now is my time to ask Dasun to date me. 

"So??? Want to go to the coffee shop?" I ask.

"Uh, yeah sure," she said.

At the coffee shop, we ordered the same thing which is Americano. What I like about Dasun is when she sips her coffee. I think it's very cute. 

"You know, when you sip the coffee you look so cute," I said.

"Oh. Really? Thanks." she said with a smile.

I really cannot accept her smile. It's too amazing for me. after finishing our coffee, we quickly go outside. 

"Jaemin oppa..." she said.

"Hmm?" I ask.

"Thank you for everything," she said.

Then she hugged me. it was so warm. She was so small tho. And her smile comes again. I freeze. I didn't know what to say. Then she leaves. Walking alone like an angel. I even don't have a chance to ask her if she wants to drive her home. That day was so precious for me. 

(I'm sorry if it's too short. It's because I'm too lazy to write rn)

To be continued...