[ 7 ]

[ Dasun's POV ]

After having food, he pays out food. What a gentleman. Then Jaemin asks me to go to his house. Why not? ;) His house was big. It was a mansion. I bet his dad was pretty rich. We entered his house. Then I see a girl who's seating on his couch with his mom.

"Jaemin, who is she?" she asks.

"She's my girlfriend, Kim Dasun," he answered.

"No freaking way. Let me introduce you to Ahn Minyoung, your fiancé," she said.

"I'M GETTING MARRIED?!?! NO WAY!!! I ONLY WANT TO GET MARRIED WITH DASUN!"

"SON! LISTEN TO ME. SHE'S THE DAUGHTER OF THE CHIEF POLICE. SHE'S RICH!"

My heart drops. How? How? Is she even prettier than me? If her mom said that, I'll accept it. maybe Jaemin is not my future husband.

"Jaemin, it's okay. You can be Minyoung husband. I'm done with you," I said.

I get out of Jaemin's house. Then someone grabbed my hand.

"No, I would never marry a girl that I didn't know. Please don't go."

"Sorry. Your mom doesn't understand. It's for your own good."

I hugged him one last time.

"Goodbye."

\\ SKIP \\

It's been 3 months that I break up with Jaemin. I miss him so much. But I guess he has his own future wife. I worked at the office. I met Mark Oppa. He was pretty nice. Since I and Jaemin break up, Jiseo became my friend again. Us three be always together. It was a normal day today. I sat at my desk, drinking my Americano. That remembers me of Jaemin. Ugh why.

"Hey Dasun, how's the meeting?" mark asks me.

"It was good. I have such many great ideas!" I said.

"See? It feels great if you leave Jaemin behind! Hehe!" he said.

After a long talk at the office, I come back home. As usual, I take a shower. My mom isn't home and there's no freaking food. I'm so hungry. So I decided to go to the closest mini market to be noodles. It was not that far. I opened the market's door. Then I see someone standing in front of me holding an Americano and noodles. Pink hair, pretty tall, is he familiar? Oh, shot he's Jaemin. I better hide.

"Dasun!"

To be continued...