[ 8 ]

[ Jaemin's pov ]

"Dasun!" I said.

She looked at me. with a scared stare. Then I suddenly hugged her. Yep. It was the same feeling that we have at our first meeting. That rose scents. What a familiar scent. She was different. She cuts her hair too short. And it was so pretty.

"Dasun! It was nice to see you here!" 

"Me too. Did you get married soon?" she said.

"Yeah. I'm really sorry to leave you behind. I really want to be your husband. But I can't." 

"It's okay. I support you. At least we can befriend, right?" she said.

"Yeah. Hey, what are you doing here?"

"I'm buying food, my mom isn't home," she said.

"I'll buy you ramen. Can I get to your house tho?" 

"Will she be angry?" she asks.

"Nah, she doesn't care about me. she only cares about my family money. That's why she marries me." 

"AHH. Now I understand," she said.

I drive her with my motorcycle. I guess she's cold. I give my coat to her. It was a lovely night. We eat our ramen, watch TV. then I go home.

I entered my house. It was so awkward. My stupid fiancé is sitting there. At my favorite couch.

"Hi sweetie, where have you been?" she asks.

"Just the mini market."

"Don't you miss me darling?" she said.

"SHUT THE HELL UP. I'M NOT YOU'RE FREAKING FIANCÉ. YOU ONLY WANT MY FREAKING MONEY. STOP CALLING ME DARLING." 

I rushed up to my room. Why do I have to marry such an idiot girl? I better call Dasun. 

She's not answering. I bet she's busy. 

To be continued...