[ EPILOGUE ]

for me, this song makes me very happy. hope this makes you happy too! ;)

[ Dasun's POV ]

I and Jaemin have been dating for 3 years. It was a happy life. I've got a new job! It was a barista. Mark and Jiseo already married. I support them so much! Jiseo wasn't angry with Jaemin again. They became friends again. I lived in a mansion with Jaemin. It was so boring. Just two of us. sometimes I go back to my mom. What a great year.

Today, Jaemin asked me to go to a restaurant, I don't know why. My driver takes me there. The restaurant was so empty. Where's Jaemin btw? A waiter said that I have to go to the rooftop. So I walked up to the rooftop.

It was amazing. There was a table just for me and Jaemin with blue roses. How do Jaemin know that that was my favorite color? I sat at the chair. Looking so confused. Then...

There's a guy behind me. I looked back. It was Jaemin. He was on a suit. Holding blue roses. I was so nervous. He kneels in front of me. holding a black box. 

"Dasun, we've been together for 3 years. It was a great year. You're my first girlfriend. And my last. I know that sometimes you were very angry with me. remember when I almost married to another girl? It was so stressful. But now. It's time. If don't want to accept me, that's okay."

"Will you marry me?"

My heart started beating so fast. Faster than our first meeting. How could I say no to this sweet guy?

"Sure, why not."

- THE END -