[ 3 ]

[ Dasun's POV ]

It was a normal day today. I was hanging out with Minha. I bet Jiseo still angry with me. somehow in my mind, I always think about Jaemin. I tried to forget it, but it's hard. Minha already has a boyfriend too. His name is Doyoung. We hang out at the same coffee shop yesterday. I ordered an Americano, she ordered a regular coffee.

"OMG! I'm so missing you girl!" she said.

"Hahaha, same," I said.

"So... how's Jiseo?" she asks.

"She has a problem with me," I answered.

"What problem?! I can help!" she said.

"You don't have to know," I said.

"Aw. Do you have a boyfriend?!" she asks.

"Not yet," I said.

"I got to go now! My mom said I have to take her to the supermarket," she said.

"Bye!"

And now, I'm alone again. Ugh! That Jaemin always stuck in my head. How can I get him out? I walked outside to go home. Then a guy walks past me. Wait, is that Jaemin? Because I'm not sure. I just walked past him, without knowing it's him. At home, I rushed to my bathroom to take a nice shower. After taking a shower, I started eating my snacks while watching Stranger Things. Then someone texted me.

| Jaemin |

Hey, want to meet up at my favorite coffee shop?

| Dasun |

I can't, I have family problems

| Jaemin |

But, I was seeing you at the coffee shop earlier...

Wait... so it was Jaemin?! Oh, shot. What should I do?

| Dasun |

What?! I wasn't in the coffee shop. Maybe you're seeing the wrong person.

| Jaemin |

I guess. Well, I'm going to ask someone else then.

That was challenging... after that, I read my favorite novel "the secret of love". After a couple of hours, someone knocked on my door. I opened the door. It was Jaemin.

"Hey, is it okay if I came to your house?" he asks.

"Yeah, it's okay..." I answered.

He seats on my brown couch. My mom was there. She was cooking food. Then she stops and sat in my purple chair.

"So? Is this your boyfriend?" she asks.

"NO! UMM, he's only my friend..." I answer.

"UMM. You're pretty cute," she said to Jaemin.

"Oh, thank you, ma'am," he said.

"Do you guys want some time alone?" she asks.

I said yes. Then we rushed to my room. My room is not as good as the other girl's room. It was so messy.

To be continued...