[ 5 ]

[ Dasun's POV ]

Yesterday was like a fantasy. Jaemin asked me to be his girlfriend. I tell my mom about that. She freaked out. But I guess she's happy. Today, I'm going to find a job. I've sent many applications to different offices. Now, it's time for the interview.

I entered the office. Then someone greets me.

"Hey, you're Dasun right?"

"Yeah, who are you?"

"I'm Lee Jaehoon. The company CEO."

"Oh! Nice to meet you, sir! Do you know where is the interview is?"

"Sure, follow me."

I followed him to the 5th floor. The interview was pretty easy. But I wish a get accepted. After the interview, Jaehoon asked me to go to the office café together. He asked me a few questions.

"So? How old are you?" he asked.

"I'm 23 years old," I answered.

"I'm 24," he said.

Before the interview, I asked Jaemin to pick me up. But an unexpected thing happened.

"DASUN! WHO IS THIS GUY?!"

"He's my CEO, chill..."

Then a fight happened.

"WHO THE FREAK ARE YOU, SIR?!?!"

"I'M HER BOYFRIEND!"

"NO! I'M HER NEW BOYFRIEND!"

"UGH! GET AWAY FROM MY GIRL!"

Then Jaemin takes my hand outside to the car. It was so stressful.

"Are you okay Dasun? Did he hurt you?" he asked.

"No, he's a nice guy," I said.

"Bu-but, he's about to ask you to be his girlfriend!" he said.

"Don't worry... if he asks, I would say no. you will always be in my heart Jaemin." I said.

After arriving at my house, Jaemin hugs me and gives me flowers. What a nice boyfriend. After taking a shower, I opened my phone. Then I got an email. It's from Jaehoon's company. Wait, I GOT ACCEPTED?! Jaemin will be angry! I should keep this a secret.

The next day, Jaehoon asks me to go to the office. I was so nervous.

I wear that outfit that day

I wear that outfit that day. Wish me luck.

To be continued...