Jack

⛄️elsa⛄️

I run as fast as I can so that pitch's men don't see me. I have to think fast. I quickly jump into a closet and the men run by.

Why did my dad ever make that deal that when I turn 18 that u become pitches toy.

I turn around and find my self nose to nose with a tall guy, with icy blue eye much like mine and white hair. "why are you here?" I ask and back up "nice too meet you too. I'm jack." he says holding his hand out. jack it's perfect, wait what? "Elsa" I say grabbing his hand to shack it. "So why are you here?" I ask once more. "pitch has something that's mine." jack says letting go of my hand.

Then I hear one or pitch's men coming to the door. all of a sudden jack grabs my waist and we go flying to the top of the room. "so you can fly" I say. Then I look over to see the walls frosting. it is coming from his hand tho. he has the same powers as me. oh my god! I'm not alone.

he nods. "When I give the signal run or fly or what ever" I say and start to make a snow storm in the room. "now!" I yell and he starts to fly away with me in his arms.

We fly until we are outside. "thanks for the save back there" I say. "no problem. any time" he says "but why were you in there?" he asks "um.... I don't wanna....." . "oh okay then" he says and winks at me. I blush.

he pulls out a card an writes something on it then hands it to me. "my number, call some time." he says starting to fly away. I pull out my phone and put his number in. Then I grab this ankle and pull him back down. "what?" he says and I kiss him in the cheek. he begins to turn red. then I hand his card back. I all put my number on the card. "call me sometime" I say and he smiles. Then I jump down from the roofs of building and walk until I'm at my house.

AN. hope you like!!