First dates

⛄️elsa⛄️

I reach my house and decide to take a shower. I hop in and take a 10 minute shower.

When I get out I rape a towel around myself and run to my room. I run to my dresser and pick out a yellow shirt and white, ripped jeans.

The I start to brush my hair, when I finish my iPhone buzz's and I see it from jack.

❄️. let meet up at the cafe down the road at 8:00?

⛄️.sure see you there!

❄️.okay 😉

⛄️.C u soon💋

*scream* I'm so excited. no stop elsa you barely know this guy. nope still excited!

Soon it 8:00 and I walk to the cafe. when I walk in I see jack sitting at a table in the back. so I run over.

❄️jack❄️

Soon I see elsa come in. then her eyes land on me. wow her eyes are so pretty wait what?

She comes to the table and sits on the opposite side as me. "hey" she says "hi" I say back "hey if were going to hang out or what ever i need to know a little about you." She say "like what snowflake?" I ask "like why you just called me snowflake"she says "I don't know it just suits you" i says and she blushes. "okay, my turn. do you have any siblings?" I asks

"Yes one her name is Anna she's 16 year old." She says to me "my sisters name is Emma she 16 too" i says and she smiles. her smile makes me smile. "so what do you like too do?" I ask her "snowball frights with Anna." she smile and looks down at the table. "you know you are beautiful right?" I say making her blush again and pull some stray hair behind he ear. we talk for hours. then finally I walk he home. "do you want to come in for some coffee or something?" she asks. "love too" I say and she grabs my hand and pulls me inside her apartment building.

She brings the coffee and we talk a lot about are snow and icy powers.

"Hey I'm going to the big dance thing tomorrow, because pitch is going to be there," I start "well do you want to be my date?" I ask unsure. "Sure" she says

It now 11:00 and I leave. wow today was a good day.

AN. did you like there first date? comment and vote!