I wish I would died

❄️jack❄️

I walk into elsa's room to see her sitting on her bed in the same that she has been for like 5 days. I also she they're are like 3 plates of food Untouched. then elsa gets up to walk to her desk. I see she is like 12 pounds lighter. she gets up and grabs a picture of her dad. so I walk out and peek though the door.

"Why did you save me, I wish I would have died. you could have lived but you didn't and it's all my fault."she says as she starts to sob "now your dead and I'm a murderer!" she says and she set down I picture and walk back to he bed and sits down in the same spot as before.

⛄️elsa⛄️

I return to my bed to think. it's been a week and jack said that I would have to go to back to school in a week. man up elsa. alot of people will know and whatever. just shut them out like you did Anna, and jack.

No I'm being a jerk shutting jack out when he's only trying to help. you should go with him and try to forget this hole thing.

I get up and walk out the door to see jack standing there. I run up to him and hug him. "I'm sorry" I say and he kisses the top of my head. "it not your fault." he says "no, about shutting you out when you were only trying to help me." I say and look up at him. soon i kiss him. "I missed that" he says and I giggle.

I missed jack, and his cute smile and his pretty eyes. well he's here now.